Meet Up - Part 1

Mariam's POV

Time moves so fast and day after tomorrow I am leaving our town again. Back to my real world...."College Life". Good thing Josh wants us to see each other before I go at least I will be able to clear things about our relationship with him. "Am I still his love of life or that skinny girl in that fast food chain huh!!! But that cannot be because he said he really loves me dearly oh dear heart what am I supposed to do now.

Time check I got only one hour to prepare myself for my date with Josh. What am I going to wear.....this is one thing that ladies have issues with when it comes to dating. First is what to wear and how would one look like once done with final touch. Ladies dilemma to make themselves attractive and lovely in front of their love of their lives or with their crushes.

At long last I have decided to go for my powder blue sundress which is above the knee; simple but comfy. Light make up since its daytime, white tote bag and my light blue five (5) inch sandals. Now I am ready to go and meet my love after that encounter last week.

Two hours to go for the love birds to meet again.....who knows what will happen next....

Josh POV

One more day my love is leaving, will she accept my explanation. Oh, I am really in a very conflicted situation here now. "Mariam please hear me out before you go this is all I can say to myself now." Good thing she is ok for us to meet today I will prepare myself to face her again. Need to make sure everything will be cleared and will be back as we're before. Just can't let my mind away from her. Thinking she's going so soon makes my heart falter and beats so fasts. She is only mine!!!!

I came 30 mins earlier in our meeting place. So nervous and my hands are shaking. "Chill Josh chill" this I am telling myself while waiting for my woman. What am I going to say to her. Will she accept my explanations......oh my I really missed and love her. She is the reason of such changes in me as a person. I can never let anybody take her away from me. Why is she not here yet. Maybe I'm just too anxious to see and meet her. Too excited and happy altogether.

On the other hand Mariam is fast approaching their meeting place but just hiding beneath the shrubs she passed by to check if Josh is already there. Now that she saw him, readily walked to reach his place. Likewise Josh is double thinking of what to do when he saw her coming on his way. Would he lift his arms for a hug or surprise her with a kiss on her cheeks. Sounds like too forward.....

Mariam is nearing me now....will I  embrace her or will I kiss her as a greeting. I am speechless she is so beautiful still and adorable. I just extended my arms and reach for her in a warm embrace because I missed that sweet scent of her. She's so surprised with my gesture and just tapped my chest hardly. Ouch that hurts......I said. " Missed you badly love. Can't get my eyes away from you." Looking at her closely and our lips are barely touching, I touched her face so she's looking at me at the same pace. " Did I startled you my love.

Mariam's POV

Oh well, indeed he have come and meet me today. My hand are cold due to nervousness attacking me again. Why am I always feeling this when I am near this guy....this is so unlike of me. I don't feel this way with other guys around even at the University. He makes my stomach jitters like butterflies flying within. What am I gonna say or do....will I accept his explanations! I can't leave day after tomorrow without clearing things with him. There is so much questions going in my mind now.

He is quite extra sweet and loving today. Looks like we have a long talk and discussion to do. Ahhh I don't know what to do now my heart beats tremendously faster like never before...

Author's Notes:

This is an edited version of the first part of Meet Up chapter I do hope you'll like this version better. Happy reading guys. Don't forget to vote and comment so I can improve more my writing. Again thank you for your continuous support.