Meet Up - Part 2

Mariam's POV

I can't describe what I am feeling right now, it's like there is an electricity or current that goes around my body.....Josh so close to me and can't help but stare at his dreamy eyes. Feel like hugging him back but my unconscious is keeping me not to do so because I know I still have doubts and questions in my head after that unexpected encounter.  Is he loyal and trustworthy to me or is he trying to cover his wrong doings to facify me.......but they said when you love there should be trust and acceptance. Two big words that really means a lot to every people's relationships. If one is missing that would hinder a healthy relationship.  Talking to myself "Josh I don't know what am I suppose to say to you. I really love you dearly and too afraid to accept getting hurt."

We just need to communicate now and agree on thing to keep our love lasting. Now I should stop thinking and hug him back now and reconsider for us to have our love stronger. I raised my arms up to his neck to embrace him back, so sure now of what I want......this to make us work and be together again. Just need to listen and learn from this experience.

Josh smiled back with my reactions and hugged me more tightly as if I am now catching my breathe. " Josh, you suffocate me! Please let me breathe." Smiling and shaking my head to tease him. He readily gave space so I can look into his eyes once again.

Gosh, this is real I have him with me now and we're touching each other. I tried to pinch his cheek to make my self more convinced that he is indeed infront of me. "Ouch" he said which made his cheek really red.

To my surprise he brought his lips to mine and bite my lower lip which is just to tease me. At first I thought it will just be a smack. But later on he kissed me roughly like he's never letting me go. How can we talk now if he continues to cuddle and touching me. I like what he is doing to me now. Though it is giving a different feeling in between my legs but I still need to be in full control for I still  have my dreams and goals I want to accomplish.

Yes, I'm quite outgoing but I still have my discipline in me which I need to stand for and have my certain limits to everything. Though I am getting lost from his touch, I tried to squeeze out myself from him and making space so we can talk now.

He's staring directly to me and about to speak his thoughts which I am ready to hear now before I leave for the university day after tomorrow.

Full silence and staring with each other started happening in between the couple and it is Josh turn now to explain his side of the story.

Josh POV

While looking at my queen, I am lost of words because of that hot situation we just have. She is always making myself want her more than ever. I want us to last forever and don't want her to go without clearing things with her. I need to say my piece now or never.

"Mariam my love do hear me now what I have to say to you. You're the only one and no one can replace you in my heart. I love you so much that I cannot betray your trust. That lady holding my hand when you pass by at my work place is only a collegue of mine whom I tried to help because she slips her foot when she handed over me the bags of food for delivery. It so happened when you dropped by you saw me and her holding hands. That was the time I helped her lift up before she actually slips down on the floor at the parking area." These were my explanation to her which actually happened that particular day she came to my work place with her sister.

She is listening to me sincerely and I hope she'll accept my side of the story that she thought I cheated on her which I can't do because she is the reason for my living and being myself now, a renewed individual; a person who have removed his vices that even my family cannot stop me before. But with her when we became a couple it was so natural that I quited smoking and drinking gradually. This time a fully changed person.

This is what I heard her saying after quite sometime....." Josh my love, I love you and accepts your side of the story. Just hoping that things like this will not affect us anymore in the future. Trust and loyalty is our key foundation to keep us going. To be one and together forever. Acceptance is next to these two things I have mentioned before. Our love for each other will be stronger and greater this time." I am lost of words with what she just said. Tried to reached her hands and kissed them so lightly to feel her presence. I placed them near my heart so she can feel how it is strongly beating for her.

We both stood up holding hands and went to our favorite diner where we have our snacks. Then finally I  fetched her a cab so she can go home and myself walked to the nearest jeepney station  going to our place.

Author's Notes:
After the long wait I came up with this Chapter "Meet Up
This is the final part of this Meet Up Chapter I hope you'll love this. Enjoy browsing. Please vote and comment.  Love you all.