1

Okay this really sucks but i wrote other chapters that are slightly better so you can skip this, you basically just get accepted into overwatch and you sit with jamison (junkrat) and you fall asleep okay boom

The alarm beeped at 7 am, it was time for me to head to my class on self defense, and today was no ordinary day. We were going to the shooting ranges to show our improvements. I felt I was the best in my class, so there was no sweat. I grabbed a granola bar and ran out the door, trying to get there early so I didn't miss a thing. I got on the bus and pulled my backpack to my chest, making sure I had everything. There was a scrap of paper in the bottom. I scraped it off, and I read it slowly.

"Cheers Love!! Today's a big day for you!!"

I was in shock. I live alone, and this writing fit one certain Overwatch hero. I've always looked up to the heroes, especially Tracer, ever since she saved me from a building collapsing.
-FLASHBACK-
I was 18 years old, I went to see my parents at their work in New York City, and I was walking. My parents kicked me out a few months before, but I had just bought an apartment and I'm completely self sufficient. I went to tell them I was thankful they kicked me out, I would have never realized my full potential if they didn't. A biker ran into me, and I fell down, people sprinted away from me as fast as possible, I had no idea what was happening, but when I tried to get up, I realized my ankle was bent backwards. Everyone sprinted past me, I could never get up. That's when I heard the cracking. I slowly gazed up, the building I was sitting in front of leaned over me, going to collapse any second. It was just me, everyone else was far away. I stood up and immediately fell back over. This was how I died. Suddenly, I was being held my someone, and it was like we were going back in time. I glanced at this person, she was a girl with short brown hair and orange goggles. I gasped, could this really be HER?? She noticed I was staring and she winked. The building hit the ground hard, she turned me around so the debris wouldn't get in my eyes. She set me down and smiled. "Tracer.?" I asked.
"OH BOY! SOMEBODY FINALLY RECOGNIZED ME!" She exclaimed with a lovely British accent. She smiled.
"Get yourself patched up love!"
-Flashback Over-
There's no way Tracer could have wrote me this note. Maybe somebody is doing it as a prank. It must be. Before I knew it, I was at my stop, I paid and walked down the stairs.
There was a yellow school bus at our camp, and the leader told us all to board. She was extra cheerful
to me, I had no idea why. I took a seat by myself, and I checked my phone. There was a text from an unknown number
"Are you ready Love?"
There's no way. Tracer can't have my number. Who even is texting me? I deleted the message. There was an hour trip to the shooting range, so I took a short nap.
The bus abruptly stopped, waking me up with a start. We were there. Everybody stood up and filed out, we all took our positions outside. Our camp leader came out last, and she slowly passed us all guns, whichever ones she wanted to see us use. I received a sniper rifle, I could use this easily.
"Ready your weapons!" I came first, and I shot the dummy right through the head. I looked at the leader, she was smiling at something behind me. Before I could turn around, I heard a voice.
"Lovely shooting!"
I spun around quickly. It was Tracer. TRACER. She grinned.
"Why didn't you respond to my text?"
I was speechless. I opened my mouth to say something, nothing came out.
"I've thought about you since the day that building almost mushed you. You were different, I could tell. I've kept my eye on you, and this lovely lady (she points to camp leader) filled me in on you. So today, I've come here to... DRUMROLL PLEEEAAASSE.. invite you to fight along the overwatch heroes!"
My eyes filled with tears. I covered my mouth and nodded. She looked amazed.
"Come on love!"
She grabbed my hand and practically teleported to a bus. All of the heroes were in there.
"You got her?" Soilder 76 asked. Tracer nodded happily. I began to cry, this was the greatest day of my life.
"Take the seat next to that filthy grump" Tracer pointed to Junkrat, where there was an open seat on the inside. I nodded and walked over there, Junkrat pushed me in the seat.
"The name's Jamison" he said in an Australian accent, and leaned in.
"And yours?"
I blushed red. He was an inch away, and he had these little freckles, but they were supposed to be covered. He also had lovely eyes. He was so attractive up close.
"Y/N. My name is y/n."
(y/n means your name)
"Huh. Y/n. Sounds nice."
The seat was small so he practically squished me, but I didn't mind. He was warm and his skin was soft. Everything went dark.