12

We were greeted by the team. Lena ran over to me. "Y/n are you okay?" She said, worry spread all over her face. "I'm fine." I smiled. "Did anybody touch you?" I showed her the scratches on my neck. "He scratched me, then kissed me." I looked towards Jamie, making sure he wasn't reminded of the interaction. She wrapped a blanket around me and hugged me. She sat me down in the back of the aircraft. "I have to go," She said, beginning to walk out. "Don't hurt Reaper. If you come across him, don't hurt him. Either kidnap him, or get him away." She was confused, but understood. Jamie sat down next to me. He gently reached over and felt my scratches. He frowned. "Did they hurt you?" He laughed. "Sheila, do you think talon would go down without a fight?" I looked at his bare skin, and pulled the blanket off of this back. Cuts all the way down. They were deep, but they stopped bleeding. I ran my fingers over them and he winced in pain. Tears formed in my eyes. "What did she use?" I could tell by the ways the cuts were shaped that Widowmaker was his torturer. I kissed him quickly, seeing if i'd get a reaction. He just smiled. "Hola Lovebirds." A voice called out. I flinched. Somebody else was in here with us? A girl wearing purple, with purple hair and a half shaved head appeared in front of us. She was Mexican. She pointed her gun right at my stomach. "You work for Talon, don't you?" She laughed. "Partially." I was confused. "I work for them, but I take advantage of missions for my own use. I never get their job done, but I get mine." She lifted her gun away from my stomach. "What do you want?" Jamie asked through gritted teeth. She looked. "Why did you tell them to spare Reaper? Do you... have any feelings.?" I fake gagged. "No, he just, told me about himself and I don't want his trust to be broken. He has a hard life." She was confused. "Reaper never talks about himself. You must be special!" Her purple eyes lit up. "What do you want?" Jamison asked her. I had almost forgotten he was there. She looked at him. "Your bombs are nice, would you mind sharing the instructions to build them, amigo?" He scowled. "Oi, If I give them to you, you'll hand them over to Talon immediately. We can't have that." She laughed, deeply amused by something. "I took Tracer's chest thing instructions to build my translocator, and Talon has no idea how to use it. It'll be safe with me." She leaned her gun down at my stomach area, just to intimidate him. He took a deep breath. "I'ts just a metal ball with gunpowder in the middle, it has a piece of twine sticking out. You light it, throw it, kaboom!" He giggled. She smirked. "Gracias." She sat down on the floor. "Are you leaving?" I asked. She looked at the sealed door. "I can't open the door, I have to stay here until it's open so I can leave." I looked at the basketball hoop. Without thinking, I stood up and began to shoot the basketballs. I made most of them. "Amiga, you're good." I had made almost all of them. "Thanks." After awhile I got bored. I sat back down. "UGHHH when are they going to be back?" Jamie shrugged. "So, how long have you guys been dating? Or are you married? Or is your relationship a side relationship? Is the baby even yours?" She looked at Jamison. He looked back at her sternly. "We've been dating for 7 months. Yes the baby is mine, I don't let her go anywhere without me." She was surprised. "Possessive boyfriend?" I smiled. My phone began to ring. I walked into the other room. "Hey kiddo" My dad's voice said. "Dad?" "Yeah, I just wanted to tell you that I support you, and I hope your boyfriend is a better father/boyfriend then he looks." I laughed. "Thank you." The door to the aircraft began to open. "Gotta go, bye!" I hung up and ran over to Jamie. "It was my dad, he supports us." I whispered. He kissed me, but it didn't last long because the team was almost inside. When the aircraft began to move, I put my head on Jamie's lap and slept. I felt warmth from the sun on my face, but I didn't wake up.

short chapter bc im extremely unmotivated
im sorry lol
okay this ends on 15
byee :)
hope you enjoyed