15

The current game of overwatch was aligned, 10 years after her death. Overwatch broke up, talon remained, and everyone went into side organizations. Then one day, they decided to have an overwatch reunion. Everyone that was part of the old overwatch attented. Except Mercy, Soldier, Mei, and Zarya went on a mission. It wasn't too far away from the base, or where the body was resting. Before anyone knew what happened, Mei was headshotted and Zarya was pushed into a hole. Two heroes were dead, and Mercy had no choice but to revive them. "Helden sterben nicht!" Rang through the air. Her eyes sprung open. She could hear the bullets from Jack's tactical visor. Another victory, she supposed. Her arms had roots growing through them. Her hair had vines intwined with her strands of hair. She felt the bullet hole in her head, and she felt a flower growing out of it. She felt at peace, but she was missing something. Missing someone.
My head was pounding, I could barely think straight. What happened? I remember dying but, if I'm alive there's no way I died. Fell into a coma? Probably. I could barely remember anything, I just followed my body as it look my through a path. I felt that my brain was screaming at me, trying to get me to remember all of this. I knew I was here, I just don't know how, or why, or..? I walked for about a mile before I could smell something. It smelled fresh, and there was moisture in the air. I followed it until I came to a lake. There was a dock. It was beautiful. My eyes shot open. Jamie! Jamison showed me this lake! Jamison! I smiled, and all of my memories came back to me. I was shot and killed, that part was true. I ran over to the lake, but I barely made it. My legs were far too wobbly. I used the lake as a mirror, a very crappy one. I was blurry, but I could see the vines in my silky hair. My hair was never silky before. There was a huge hibiscus flower growing out of the bullet hole.

hibiscus flower^

hibiscus flower^

I looked decent, so I stood up and began to walk back to the base. How long had I been dead? What if he wasn't there? I stopped walking. If he wasn't there, what would I do? I had to find him. I ignored that thought and kept walking. I saw my house, and I felt the sides. It was rustier than before, and I didn't want to barge in. I probably looked like a psychopath, but I didn't care. I had to find Jamie. I didn't think I could climb up the stairs, so I walked to the elevator and hoped I wouldn't see the rest of the team until I got to Jamie. I leaned on the bar in the elevator as it went up and I felt my stomach. Dear lord. I was pregnant. Did I lose the baby? Oh god, I might have lost the baby. That was one of the only things that could remind me of Jamie, and if they were both gone... I took a deep breath. I had to have hope. The elevator beeped, and I wobbled out. I saw everyone sitting at the table, and my seat was empty. I looked around, everyone looked shocked. "..y/n?!!" Ana cried, trying to stand up. "Mother you must rest until you recover fully." A girl sitting behind her muttered. Hana screeched, they all had mixed reactions. Lucio was there too. "Y/n, how are you here?! You died?" I shrugged. I honestly had no idea. I looked at the blonde hair with fiery tips, his back to me. He turned his head to his shoulder and spoke to me. "'Ello sheila. 'ereyone here thought I was a monster for hating you.. I still do anyways. Oi, you left when you promised you didn't.. you killed me sheila.." My eyes filled with tears. He turned around. "But if we both died and you came back, I must come back too. He came over to me and hugged me. I looked at him, tears in my eyes. "Come on Jamie, you should know I hate when you're freckles are covered.." I licked my thumb and wiped the soot off of them. "Oi, what happened to you?" He said in a teasing tone, looking at my root covered body. He gently pulled on the flower. "Ow that hurts!" I said laughing. Without thinking, he grabbed my butt and pulled me into his arms, and he kissed me slowly. "You're a nerd." He said, laughing. I glanced down and I saw my stomach, pregnant with a possibly dead child. I pulled him out to the balcony. "Sorry to take a crap on the good time, but um.." I bit my lip. "I'm not sure if our baby lived or not.." He bit his lip. "I uh, don't care sheila, as long as I have you.." He smiled again. He looked into my eyes, and opened his mouth to say something, but instead he leaned in and bit my ear. I flinched and almost fell. Everything seemed okay for once.

UM MY HEART
okay but this made me so sad and happy thanks for 900 reads too. okay i know i said itll end on 15 but im gonna write a really short 16 just so everyone knows what happens after this point. just thank you all for reading and i hope you enjoyed