10

The morning came much too soon. Unlike last time, I could remember everything. I tried to fall back asleep, facing Jamie to try to feel comfortable again. I finally succeeded, getting 2 more hours before Jamie kissed me. I climbed out of bed, my stomach pulling me to the kitchen for breakfast. I was only wearing a bra and his boxers though, I had to change before I could leave. Mako wasn't in the room. Where was the big guy? "Beautiful, I woke you up for a reason!" He said in an almost singing tone. I looked at him. He stood up, not caring about him only wearing boxers or me only wearing his boxers and a bra, and pulled me outside. We walked to a tunnel with a long rope ladder. "Climb down sheila!" He said cheerfully. I began to climb down. I had a sick feeling in my stomach, but I trusted him. "Oi, do not fall. DO NOT FALL." He said in a tone that scared me. I wasn't planning on falling. I slid down, and when I got to the bottom it was dark and gloomy. I was in some sort of concrete room. "You gotta stay still!" Jamie said sliding a cloth sack over my head. He then put a t-shirt on me and carried me about 50 steps. I was trembling. "Jamison.. What are you doing.?" I heard his laugh. "It'll be okay y/n" I got the chills. What was going to happen to me? I was put down and the sack was taken off my head. We were in a dark room. "Jamie, where are we?" He smiled. Lights suddenly blared on. I had to refocus my eyes. The whole team was standing in the center of the room, holding presents. "Happy birthday y/n!!!" Lena shouted. I had completely forgot! It WAS my birthday! I smiled and everyone took out a gift. I saw Hana hit a button and the walls fell out revealing a room just like the lounge at the base. "Woah, this is awesome!" I exclaimed. Everyone put the gifts down and ran around the room, excited to do stuff. "Oi, this ere is tradition. If it's someones first birthday with us we all meet down here!" He grinned at me. I looked around. "How did they know its my birthday?" He smiled again. "This fellow decided to peek around in your file-" I smacked him. He laughed. "And I've discovered that today is yer birthday!" He looked down, and when he looked back up he grabbed my face and kissed me. "Will you two stop making out and have some fun?!" Mcree shouted. "But the party's all over ere!" Jamie yelled back , pointing at me. I laughed. I took his hand. "Come on lets go!" We decided to watch a movie, and I couldn't pick one. Jamie said horror, and everyone else didn't want to argue with him. The only scary movie there was The Ring, and that terrified me to death. I picked it anyway, knowing Jamie would keep me safe. I sat down next to him and told him how terrified I was of the girl, and he put his arm around me. It was starting when my stomach growled. I walked away to get some food from the buffet, and when I did I heard my name called from under the table. Mcree was crouching down there. "Hey Jesse" I said, kneeling down next to him. "I heard that you and Jamison want kids?" My eyes shot open. I nodded slowly. "Well, be careful around that guy. He can be a wreck." I looked at him, understanding. "I have to go, if Jamie catches you or me he'll kill you and hurt me." I stood up quickly. He was still on the couch watching the movie. I grabbed bacon and eggs, and when I began to turn around I felt someone grab my waist. I looked at the hands, they were hairy and scratchy. I spun around and shoved him, he fell over. He chuckled. "Sorry, couldn't help it." I groaned and walked past him, right into Jamie. "Oh sorry Jamie!" He looked over my shoulder at Mcree. "Was he bothering you?" I shook my head. "Did he touch you?" I shook my head again. I didn't want to lie to him, but I didn't want Jesse to get hurt for something stupid. He looked at him again, and looked at me. "There's a possibility i'm pregnant, if I wanted to leave you it's too late now. Luckily I never want to leave you." I whispered in his ear. He walked back to the couch with me and I ate quickly. I went to put my plate in the sink, and as I was walking over I gasped, dropped my plate, and let it shatter into one million pieces. There was blood all over the floor. Jesse laid there silently, and when he saw me he smiled weakly. There was a bullet hole in his hip area. I kneeled down next to him. "SOMEONE COME HERE!" I shouted to the other room. His blood was all over my legs and hands, and I kept trying to wrap up the wound. Mercy came over. She gasped and asked me for assistance. I carried him to the ladder and climbed up while she flew. Everyone was already at the surface of the hole, just waiting. I went back down, and Jamison saw me. He walked over to me, looking at the blood all over me. He was clearly worried. He took me to this back room where there were showers. "Go on sheila, get yourself patched up. I'll wait out here." He sat down on a bench near the end of the showers. I took everything off and hopped in, hoping the mist would cover the glass walls enough. I finished and realized I forgot a towel. Ugh. "Jamie, can you grab me a towel?" He came back with a white towel, looking at my covering myself. "How are you supposed to hold it if you don't have any free hands?" He laughed. I grabbed it with my mouth and closed the door with my foot. "That's one way you can do it" His voice echoed. I threw my clothes back on and looked at the blood on the floor, that some workers were trying to clean up as quickly as possible. "Guys it's okay, you can relax. Take your time." They looked at me, relieved. We went back to the movie just to see the little girl climb out of the tv. My stomach dropped. I hit my face in Jamie's chest and he held my head. A few hours later, they decided it was time for cake. I unwrapped my gifts and then they set the cake out. They put 4 candles in it. I blew them out and we ate the huge cake. There were like 10 slices left after. I yawned. Everyone else seemed pretty tired too. We began to walk back to our houses. "Do we need a pregnancy test?" Jamie asked. I nodded. "Maybe not now though, we should wait a week or so." He nodded and smiled. Goof.