2

"Y/N wake up!" Hana yelled. I was in a lounge, and i was on the couch. How did I get there? I was sleeping on the bus.. "Y/N!!!" My eyes shot open once more. Hana and Jamison were fighting over a wii remote, the other one was shattered on the floor. I yawned and sat up.
"Y/N! HE BROKE THE REMOTE AND NOW HE WANTS MINE!! ALL I DID IS BEAT HIM IN MARIO KART!" Hana fell over, he pulled the remote away,  and she started whining. "HOW IS THIS FAIR AAAAAA"
She wouldn't stop screaming over this stupid remote.
"Rise and shine sleepyhead" Jamison said in a teasing tone. His voice sent chills down my spine. What was this feeling? "Jamison you should never steal stuff from a baby" I said calmly. Hana pouted. He laughed. "Well I did, and you can't do anything about it." He giggled again and Hana cried louder. I did a handspring and landed on Jamison, lying him flat on the ground and sitting on his stomach. He slowly turned red, he's so cute. I started blushing, I was so close to him. But like, I don't have any feelings for him. Definitely not. Possibly. I grabbed for the wii remote and he pulled it away, so I fell and practically laid on top of him. My ears burned. Lena walked in, and the second she did she covered her eyes and gasped. "Oh my GoODNeSS Y/N!! JAMISOn!! WHAt ArE YOu DOinG!?" My face burned, I blushed so hard, and Jamie became warmer too. "You just wanted me to fall on you.. huh" I whispered seductively into his ear. He quietly laughed, and I snatched the remote out of his hand. I stood up and gave the remote to Hana. Jamie got up, and as I walked out I pulled him in.
"You could at least take me to dinner first."
His giggle echoed through the corridor. Lena ran into me.
"WHy WOulD yOu Do THAt?!"
I blushed.
"I had to get the remote for Hana, he took it. The only way to get it back is if I tackled him. Nothing bad, I swear."
She looked at me sideways.
"you know, if you like him, and THAT ever happens, i won't tell anyone.." I blushed even redder. Did I like him? If I did, I know Lena wouldn't judge. My stomach growled. Lena was walking away, but she heard my stomach growl and she informed me
that dinner was at 6. It was 5:30, I had to get ready. I was told they have formal dinners. The dorm/cabin things we bunked in were made for 2, so I shared mine with Lena. I was going to borrow a dress from her, I didn't bring anything from my apartment. As I walked into my room, I saw bags and bags of clothes. "Hey Lena, what's this stuff?" She smiled.
"We took initiative and moved everything from your apartment here." I gasped. "Really?" She nodded, and on instinct I ran over and hugged her. "THANK YOUUUU!" We had a curtain to separate our rooms when we changed our clothes, so it wasn't awkward. When we were both done, I pulled the curtain aside, Lena looked nice, she was wearing an orange dress with white trim. I wore a little black dress, and I felt so comfortable in it. We walked to the dining room, and when we got there everybody was already there. Lena told me we weren't late, everyone else was just early. Jamison was sitting at the end of the table, wearing a tee shirt with a tie. He looked comfortably formal. He smiled when he saw me. I sat down next to Lena, and the dinner was being cooked as we spoke. Hana sat there in silence, wanting to laugh at something. Ana asked her what was on her mind, and she spat out
"Y/N AND JAMISON WERE 'DOING IT' EALIER"
I blushed and put my face in my hands. Out of the corner of my eye, Jamie did it too. Everybody at the table became uncomfortable. "Well..?" Solider asked. "Did you?" I chuckled, and in a very soft tone I said, "No, he took the remote from Hana and I tackled him so he would give it back. Nothing else." Everyone nodded, and a few began to laugh.
"BUT YOU WANT TO DO IT WITH HIM Y/N" Hana yelled. I gulped and smiled. "Uh, Hana, no." Lena elbowed me under the table, and when I glanced at her she smirked and winked. She knew that I
liked him. The awkward silence lasted, but before Hana shouted anything, the food came over. It was a meat stew with beef and pork. I felt nervous to eat, but seeing Mako slurping it up made me feel more comfortable. When we finished eating, I excused myself. I walked outside to the balcony to get some
fresh air. "Lovely night." Somebody said. "Yes, I guess." He stood next to me. "Sorry that the first dinner was awkward, it gets better." I smiled. "Is what Hana said true?" I blushed. "Uh,, no."
"It's okay if it is."
He put his arm around me. We stood there for like 2 more minutes, them he told me to have a good night and left. I jumped off the balcony and climbed down the side of the building. I fell asleep shortly after falling onto my bed.
____________________
Authors note
this was fun to write lol
i was gonna make a kiss scene but like i dont want it to escalate that fast

uh yeah
byeeee