4

The days went by slowly. I was stuck in bed, my leg slowly and painfully healing, Jamison visiting me a few times per day. Lucio was a great guy, he helped me out with basically everything. I was stuck in bed for a few weeks, but soon enough my leg healed enough that I could roll myself around in a wheelchair. On the day I could finally manage rolling around, I wanted to surprise Jamie, so I hid in the room. When he came in to visit, he didn't see me in the bed and he panicked. "Ohhh Jamieeee" I said. He spun around and saw me in the corner. He gasped and I rolled over to him. He kneeled down to be near my height. He smiled at me. I glanced over at Lucio, he was distracted with something. Perfect. I pulled Jamison in and kissed him slowly. He turned red and I could feel it. "Uh guys.?" Lucio said. "Oh uh hey sorry." I said, Jamie glared at him.
"You've ruined it. That was the first time I've kissed me girlfriend in months." He stormed out. I felt upset, did he really care about me that much? As I rolled over to my bed again, It lost its balance and I fell. The bandage was tore off my leg, and the blood smeared everywhere. "Y/N!!" Lucio cried. He picked me up and carried me to my bed. He wrapped my wound up again, and I felt it bleeding much more heavily. I felt too weak to move. Lucio began to skate away, but before he did he looked back. "You're so pretty when you're weak.." He said. Oh no, what was happening. He leaned in to kiss me, and I tried to pull away, but the bed was only so small and I had no room. His arms pulled my head in. He began to stay there, making out with me, I couldn't pull away.
"Oi?! What's going on ere?" Lucio glanced up, giving me time to pull away and breathe. "Jamie I didn't do it I didn't-" Jamison grabbed me by the neck and pulled me up. He didn't hurt me, I could tell he was trying not to. He threw me into my chair and I rolled backwards.
"YoU BlOoDy PiECE Of-" He walked up to Lucio, fist raised. "Man i'm sorry I couldn't resist she looked so-"
"SHUT UP!" Jamie gritted his teeth and threw a punch at Lucio, he blocked it. My chairs wheel was all mis-shaped from the fall, I couldn't use that to get anywhere. I only had one option if I wanted Lucio to survive. I slipped out of my chair onto the floor, and crawled over to my raging Junkrat. When I got to him I wrapped my arms around his waist and began to pull myself up higher. I got to his shoulders and hugged him so he couldn't move. His skin was burning. He spun around , knocking me off, and before I could fall he pushed me against a wall. Seeing him like this broke my heart. I couldn't bear it. I began to cry loudly. Junkrat paused mid-punch. Did I get Jamison back? Or is he still the insane Junkrat? I tried to quiet myself but it was impossible. He turned around slowly. He was red with anger, but when he saw me he began to relax slightly. He crawled over to me, and sat in between my legs. His hand went up and wiped some of the tears. He began to look upset. "It's okay baby, shh." He was suddenly calm and he sounded normal for a second. I couldn't stop crying, and this time instead of wiping them he leaned in and kissed them. I smiled, yet sobbed. He whispered dirty minded things in my ear until I laughed and stopped crying. I glanced over at Lucio, afraid to move. Unfortunately, Jamie saw me look over. He stood up "Hey, are you still trying to take MY girlfriend?!" He trembled. "Baby!" Jamie glanced at you, and you waved him over. "I would never chose Lucio over you. I had no choice when he made out with me-" He began to get more mad. "He MADE YOU?!" He was becoming more mad by the second. He began to stand up, to go hit Lucio again, but before he could stand I pulled him in for a kiss. It lasted for like 10 seconds. He smiled at me, Jamie was still there. My stomach growled. "Come on, lets go to dinner!" He carried me to the dining room, and instead of sitting next to Lena, he sat next to me and held my hand all dinner. The second Hana saw us walk in, she was ready to tell everyone we made out. Like, we made out and French kissed. It was pretty awesome. ANYWAY so Hana shouted "GUYS JUNKMAT AND Y/N TONGUE KISSED!!" Ana stood up. "YOUNG LADY YOU SHOULD NOT KNOW WHAT THAT IS" Hana giggled, and the rest of the team stared at me and Jamie. Lena smiled at me. She saw it too. "Uh, guys, theres something i've been meaning to tell you." Everyone looked at Hana.  "I only act like a little girl. I'm actually 16. I'm just very short." Everyone went silent. Hana wasn't a child?
Nobody could say anything after, the news was shocking. When I saw the food, it was deer chops and I lost my appetite. I refused to eat it, and Jamie wouldn't eat if I wouldn't eat. I persuaded him, but when he ate, he looked at me after every bite just to
make sure I wasn't mad at him. He suddenly remembered something. "First off, that bloody Lucio guy isn't here because i beat the bloody s*** ow'f him! Annnnnd I beat him to a bloody pulp because he tried to take my dear sheila from me!" Everyone looked confused. "Jamison, you have a girlfriend?" Soldier 76 asks. He leans in and kisses me. "Yes, yeah I do." Everyone was in shock. Ana looked at me. "Is he being serious?" I nodded. "Be careful." She warned. Dinner ended sooner then I realized, but I couldn't walk back to Lena's place, and she wasn't going to carry me, so Jamie and I left earlier and he carried me to his house. It was different from mine though, his was built out of rusty metal. Him and Mako shared the room. He came in and grabbed a beer, and offered me one. I'm not much of a drinker. He turned on the TV, and the news was basic. "Jamie?" I said, laying on his bed. He turned around and looked at me. "Why haven't there been any missions yet?" He looked at me sideways. "I'm
not sure, maybe there have been but it's been secret from the rest of the team." He shrugged. He opened a fourth beer and began to chug it down. "Jamison you're gonna get drunk." He laughed. "Me? Getting drunnk? pfftshfhshd" He was very drunk. He sat down on the bed and laid down next to me. He kissed me. "You're still pretty- Sheila, even when your blurryy" He was incredibly drunk. I kissed him and he rolled on top of me. I'm not going into detail, but that night was more than I thought it would be.

AHH ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER
i have so much fun writing this stuff though.
im gonna be really sad when it wnds, but hopefully itll be really long before it ends. byee!