14

THANKS FOR 700 READS AHH

An alarm started beeping. It was the mission alarm. I yawned and sat up as quickly as possible. I got a text from Jack. "There is no mission. Gabriel escaped. Find him." I gasped. Jamie sat up slowly. "G'day sheila! Why the long face?" I took a deep breath. "Gabriel fled.." He bit his lip. "Why are you so worried about him.?" I leaned back on his shoulder. "I'm worried about him because he works with a bunch of psychopaths." I stood up, put clothes on, and began to walk out the door. I closed it behind me and looked up. Gabriel was inches away from me, looking down. "Thank you for inviting me, sorry I can't stay. I didn't steal anything, I just need to go back." He kissed me on the cheek and went wraith mode into the woods. I took a deep breath. I walked back inside and plopped onto the bed. "He went back." Jamie groaned. "Oi, you smell like him!" "He just talked to me." "Did he touch you?! Kiss you?! If he did then mate 'ere gonna have a problem-" I kissed him to shut him up. I could feel his smile through the kiss. I pulled away soon after. I grinned after. "Come on, let's get breakfast." We walked to the base and took the elevator up. We had to go to the fifth floor, so when we were on the second he grabbed my hair and pulled me into him, beginning to make out with me. The beep signaled that someone else was getting on, so I pulled away quickly. Ana walked in. "Y/n, how are you doing with the pregnancy?" I smiled. "Pretty good. Wait uh, where's your child? I have never seen them." She looked down and scowled. "My dear Fareeha is away training to become a hero. She wanted to join Overwatch ever since she's met Reinhardt, Jack, Gabriel....." Tears formed in her eyes. "I don't want anything to happen to her. She's all I have left, after Reinhardt had to hurt himself.." I pulled the old lady into a hug. She put her face on my shoulder. She leaned back and wiped her tears, muttering a quick "thank you" and walking to the table. I sat down quickly, just listening to the conversations. They were all so pure, it was nice to hear something like that. When the food came I could barely eat, I had this weird feeling. It wasn't anxiety, but I felt nervous and on edge, like something was going to happen to me. I didn't eat. "Y/n??? Are you alive.?" Hana screamed. I guess I was zoned out because I didn't remember anything happening prior to that. "Yes Hana?" She smiled. "Can you name your baby Hana?" I laughed and shook my head. "What if it's a boy?" She laughed. "It's not a boy silly!" I smiled shyly. It could be. I excused myself early and went out to the balcony. Jamie looked at me, but didn't stand up. I leaned on the edge and took a deep breath. I couldn't shake the feeling. Without thinking, I climbed down the ledge, and ran into the woods. Soon enough, I stopped. What was I doing? Was I looking for something? I followed my instinct and ended up at the lake. I smiled, remembering everything that happened here.
THIS WhOLE CHAPTER IS AAAA
I sat down on the dock, crossed my legs, and started singing. I closed my eyes. "Sheila.? Are you 'aight?" I smiled. "I'm fine, I just have this weird feeling." I felt arms wrap around my shoulders and I laid down into his lap. Soft lips touched mine, helping me calm down. "Come on, I found this trail you might like." We walked for about one mile, then I had deja vu. The nightmare, I was there. The rotting trees, the clean smell. Everything. I was there. The weird feeling increased. I ignored it and kept walking. I heard the sound of a rope. "J-Jamie.. I think I'm going to die.." He stopped straight in his tracks.
"What did you just say?" I gulped. "I think I'm going to die here." It would make sense, the dream, the feeling, everything. He turned around. "Why do you think that?" I took a deep breath, but before I could sputter out the words I heard a click. It was happening. I pushed him over, I would rather die then him. I felt the pain, I felt everything. I collapsed. "Y/N?!" He said, leaning over me. His eyes filled with tears. "Nononononono..." He was panting. He felt my head, I saw the blood smear on his hands. I weakly smiled. There was a ringing in my ears. "I love you.. so much.." I could barely lift my hands to his neck to pull him into a kiss, but I somehow did. "You said you wouldn't leave.." He was sobbing. I was having trouble breathing. "I'm sorry.." His tears dripped onto my face. "You killed me y/n... I will never exist again." I was confused. His face ran pale, and the sides of his mouth perked up. Blood was beginning to run into my eyes, and I knew what he meant. "Junkrat.. let Jamison live. Please.." I heard a laugh. Everything was red, my eyes slowly closed.
The man kneeled over the corpse of what once was his girlfriend. He laughed, but continued to cry. He looked at her resting face, a bullet hole above her temple. His laughing became louder. She looked peaceful, he couldn't stand it. "I hate you so much! I hate you for leaving me here! You lied to me! You killed me!" He pointed to her stomach area, which was swollen due to pregnancy. "I hate you too! I can't believe you let me think I could create something great!!" He collapsed, sobbing but smiling and laughing. He stood up, and walked away. He sat down at a table, smiling and crying at once. An elderly woman looked at the empty seat beside him. "Where's y/n?" He smiled. "She's dead. And the murderer finally learned to hit above the eye." Her eyes filled with tears as she felt her eyepatch. "Y/n is gone? Forever?" He giggled.
"Yes"

OKAY I UNDERSTAND THIS IS DEPRESSING IM SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS
just read the next chapter when its up
itll be better
everything ends up somewhat okay