Liam's pov

After I saved Theo he dragged me into the elevator I was really surprised.

-What happened to "I'm not gonna help you or save you" thing?- I asked still breathing heavily because of the fight.

-I changed my mind.- he looked at me with a usual smirk on his face as he pushed the emergency button on the metallic wall.

-What are you doing?

-Being a bait.- he said when the doors started to open.

I was fast enough to push the closing button.

-Are you crazy?!- I shouted as I stood between him and the only way out.

-We're not gonna make it together Liam and you know it.

-But I'm not going to let you go there. You helped me and probably saved my life..

-You saved mine first so..?

-You wouldn't do that if you didn't care besides you won't help me by being dead.

I looked him in the eyes and saw something new. Hope mixed with fear.

-You know it's the only way.

We heard the Ghost Riders approaching.

-Damn it.- that was a moment when I stopped thinking straight and realized I don't want him to disappear.

Before I knew what's happening my heart stopped as I connected our lips. He wasn't responding at first but then I felt him kissing back.

-Just be careful..- I whispered.

We were still touching foreheads.

-I will.- he smiled touching my cheek with his right hand.-Don't forget me..

-I won't.- I smiled back.

He kissed me again.

-Good luck.- he said before opening the doors.

As they closed again I heard a shot. Single tear fell from my eye. I have to save them. I have to keep Ghost Riders away from Scott. For Stiles, for everyone.... for Theo.