Chapter one

INFO The following story will be long and contain multiple chapters, also Mpreg warning 

In the middle of the night a wolf was running through Beacon Hills' forest but when he approached a grade he stopped. He turned back to his human form, dressed up in clothes he left there before and started slowly walking forward a person laying on the grass. Without a word he laid next to the person and looked onto a full of stars sky. Minutes passed but none of them spoke until werewolf broke the silence.

"I don't want to do this anymore." He just said.

"Do what?" The other one asked.

"Hide." Wolf boy simply answered.

"You know there is no other way." Older one said seriously.

"There has to be." Younger sat, he still wasn't looking at the person next to him.

"Are you sure?" That person also sat.

"Yes." werewolf said with doubt, he heard the other one getting up.

"I hope you're right." Theo Raeken said before left the boy alone in the woods.

The next day Liam Dunbar woke up even more tired than he was. When he finally got home last night he couldn't stop thinking about Theo and what he said.

He and Theo got very close after a war but because Scott and the rest decided to stay in Beacon Hills for some time and still didn't trust the chimera they had to keep it down and reduce it to the night meetings. Liam now was living with McCall family after Scott got back and fortunately he never asked about beta's night trips, although Liam couldn't touch Theo because Scott would sense him. If that wasn't enough young werewolf was still haunted by nightmares of Theo getting killed in a fight or the pack sending him back to hell what didn't make it easier. Every time he woke up from a nightmare he wanted to make sure Theo was save, to hug him and never let go but instead he could only text him so Scott wont hear their conversation. Long story short it wasn't easy and Liam had total right to be tired. That night wasn't different so when he got out of bed he texted Theo immediately and waited for the answer. He dressed up and went downstairs to meet Scott in the kitchen.

"Good morning." He said opening the fridge.

"Morning." alpha greeted smiling. "How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Pretty okay." Liam smiled back as he sat by the table and started eating.

"You know you can tell me anything?" Scott took his plate and putted it in the dishwasher.

"Yea." beta faked a smile again as his alpha left.

Theo still didn't text back and Liam hoped he'll at least see him at school so he finished his breakfast as quickly as he could and left.

Going through halls of Beacon Hills High School he bumped on Mason and Corey.

"Where are you going so fast?" His best friend asked.

"Have you seen Theo?" Liam simply asked.

"No, why? Did he do something again?" Corey seemed serious.

"Sort of." Liam lied faking a smile.

"I'm sure he's fine. Unfortunately." Mason smiled back. "Now come on or we'll be late for class."

Whole biology lesson Liam couldn't think about anything other than Theo so at the break he hurried to the bathroom to make a call but chimera didn't pick up. Beta tried few more times, without any result.

He knew he couldn't skip classes because Scott would question him so he decided to make a visit after school when his phone vibrated.

"We have emergency meeting today at 3." The message said but Liam had different priority.

When last bell rang he packed himself to quickly leave school but got stopped by Mason.

"What would you say to a movie after meeting?" teenager asked.

"Sounds great but I'm not going." Liam informed politely.

"What? Why? Scott said it's an emergency." Corey remembered.

"I have something to do." beta smiled. "But I'll catch you later." He assured before leaving.

He knew exactly where Theo's truck was parked so after few minutes he was at the abandoned parking lot hidden by the trees. Liam stepped closer to the car and sighed in relief when he saw chimera sleeping on a front seat. He knocked loud enough for Theo to wake up and open the door.

"What are you doing here?" he asked sleepily moving onto the passenger seat so Liam could get into the truck and close the door.

"You didn't answer my messages nor my calls. I thought something happened." Beta answered seriously, looking at the chimera.

"I may have lost my phone." Theo just said. "You had another nightmare?"

Liam just nodded.

"Everything is okay. I'm okay..." Raeken wanted to hug him but he couldn't. Seeing Liam like this was breaking his heart. "Last night... I've been thinking... It'll be better for me to leave..." he confessed.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Dunbar shouted. "There is no way I'm letting you go!"

"Li relax..." Theo's voice was still quiet. "I know it's hard but that's the only way..."

"Why?" Liam asked numbly.

"I love you Liam. I really do but it hurts to see you like this... Scared about my life.. Whenever you tell me you had a nightmare I want to make it all better. I want to cuddle you to sleep... I want to touch you.. kiss you... love you... and I know I can't because of Scott and the rest and it's killing me.." Theo's eyes were wet from tears and heart pounding fast.

"You think I care what they think anymore?" Beta sudden anger surprised Theo. "Now when I'm here they are having emergency meeting where I was supposed to be. I choose you because the vision of something bad happening to you was devastating and I will always choose you because I love you too Theo.... I'm tired of running.." he whispered not caring about Theo's scent on him and without saying anything he leaned closer and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

Chimera kissed back immediately making Liam change his position so now he was on Theo's lap facing him. Kiss deepen and Theo's hands were running all over Liam's back trying to pull him even closer. As they separated Liam rested his forehead on chimera's breathing heavily.

"I'm never letting you go." Theo breathed out.

"Neither am I." Beta smiled.

He connected their lips again hungrily biting his lower lip. Just when he slipped his hands under Theo' shirt his telephone rang. They separated and Liam sighed looking at the screen.

"It's Scott." Beta informed.

"You should answer.." Theo suggested but instead of listening Dunbar opened the window, throw his phone away and closed it again.

"Don't think so." He smiled before he took off Theo's shirt and kissed his boyfriend passionately.

"What happened to always listening to your alpha?" chimera smiled cockily.

"I met you." Liam smiled back connecting their lips again.