Chapter 5

It didn't take much time till Liam was knocking angrily at the window of Theo's truck.

"What the hell?" Chimera groaned waking up. "Liam?" He opened the door surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"Why did you go to Deaton?!" Liam growled.

"It's been three weeks since you've been acting weird, you left school and it all started from him...." Theo explained calmly but Liam cut him off.

"You had no right to do this!" he shouted.

"And you had no right to keep this kind of information from me!" Chimera lost his patience.

"I can do what I want because it's my body!" Beta shoot back.

"But it's my baby too!"

"And you don't want it!"

"Who told you that?!" Theo calmed a bit but not enough to stop shouting.

"You have school and life and we never talked about having a family!We didn't even talk about us!" Liam said anxiously.

"Just because we didn't talk about it doesn't mean I don't want it!" Theo confessed angrily.

"What?" Beta just stood there in shock.

"Liam for fuck's sake! You really thought I wouldn't want it?! And for how long you wanted to keep it from me?! Till it's born?! Did you even considered telling me?!"

"Yes!"

"Then why you didn't?!"

"Because I was scared!" A dead silence followed this sentence. "I was scared of loosing you." Liam continued quietly." That you'd leave me because you'd think I'm a freak."

"You really think I am that cruel? That I would abandon my mate who's pregnant with my baby? I thought you trust me Liam."

"I do. I just panicked. I ran off as soon as I found out but then Deaton called Scott and I didn't want to go back because I thought he was going to kick me out of the house and the pack. I wasn't ready to tell anyone and it haven't changed till now. Why? Because it's not normal. Even if it is for Deaton it isn't for me and I thought you of all people would understand how it feels to be scared of rejection. But if you don't then fuck you."

"Who else knows?" Theo just asked.

"No one." Liam responded.

"Are you going to tell them?"

"At some point I'd have to."

"Does Scott know that I'm the father?"

"No."

"Let's keep it that way. At least for now."

"Now you know what I was talking about?"

"I know why you didn't want to tell THEM." Theo sighed to calm himself a little bit. "Is everything okay?"he asked.

"Yes."

"Next time can I go with you?"

Liam looked at him in surprise.

"You really want to?"

"Why wouldn't I? Quit thinking I don't want it Liam or I swear I'll punch you."

"You can't punch a pregnant person." Beta smirked.

"Unfortunately." Theo smiled.

"I'm sorry..." Dunbar spoke suddenly after another moment of silence.

"For?" Raeken asked confused.

"For ruining your life and not telling you about it." Werewolf admitted.

"Okay, I am mad you didn't tell me, but you didn't ruin anything and I'll repeat it till you believe it. Liam Dunbar I love you and I want this baby. I'll never, I repeat, NEVER leave you." Theo stepped closer and touched Liam's cheek to prove his point. "You are my everything idiot and I'm not overstating."

"If you keep talking like that I'll cry." Liam laughed.

"Just come here." Chimera pulled beta closer hugging him tightly. "I'll be here. Remember that."

"I will." Liam whispered into his neck. "Now what?"

"Now I'll drive you home because It's too dangerous for you to go alone."

"If you're gonna start being overprotective I'm out." Beta joked.

"You know I am. You're carrying my child get used to it." Theo smiled back but his eyes looked like he wasn't joking.

"You're an idiot."

"No I'm not. I know you think it's sweet that I care so much."

"Yea, you're right." Beta kissed his boyfriend. "Okay let's go. I'm hungry."

As soon as they arrived at Scott's house Theo made Liam promise that he'd talk to him whenever something was wrong.

"Also I want to see you three times a week and be at your examination." Theo counted and beta sighed.

"Okay..." he said.

They both knew that at some point they will have to talk about confrontation with Scott and the pack but right now it didn't matter.

"I love you. Both." Theo said as a goodbye when Liam was getting out of the car.

"I.. We love you too." Beta smiled.

He would never get used to it.

He entered the house and saw Scott standing in the living room. At first alpha was smiling but then his expression changed.

"Father?" He just asked.

"Yea."

"You smell like him." Scott pointed making Liam nervous.

"I do?" beta acted like he didn't know what was going on.

"Now I understand why you didn't want to tell me who he was."

"I smell like a gang leader or something?" Liam tried to joke but failed.

"No. You smell like Theo." Scott said with serious look on his face.