Chapter 3

Liam again had a peaceful night but this time also disturbed by morning sickness and Scott knocking on bathroom's door.

"You okay?" alpha asked concerned.

"I'm not sure..." Liam groaned from over the toilet.

"Do you want me to take you to Deaton?" Scott asked as Liam finally left the bathroom.

"I'll go after school, thanks." Beta smiled weakly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. I am big wolf."

"Okay, but tell me what he said."

"I will." Liam promised.

After silent breakfast Scott left to Malia and Liam to school.

He was now standing by the water dispenser as he got pushed into janitor's closet by at first invisible force that turned out to be Theo.

"Hi." Chimera just smiled.

"Hello." Liam smiled back.

"You look so cute when you sleep." Theo admitted.

"Creepy." Beta joked before chimera kissed him.

"Is this creepy for you?" Theo smiled winking.

"Not at all." Liam kissed back. "So why am I here?"

"Just wanted to kiss you." Theo nibbled skin on Liam's neck, scenting him. "You smell different... is something wrong?"

"I'm just a little bit sick. I'll see Deaton after school." Liam said resting his head on the wall.

"You want me to come with you?" Chimera asked his cold breath sending a shiver through beta's spine.

"Thanks but I'll be okay, besides we don't want to risk.."

"Okay just tell me if something was wrong."

"I will."

"What about your nightmares?"

"That was second peaceful night. I hadn't have one of those since the war."

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Thanks for staying with me last night."

"No problem puppy." Theo whispered before he sucked on Liam's neck.

He lifted beta's leg and pull him even closer to his body making Liam groan. When they were about to take off their shirts the bell rang.

"Shit." Theo cursed stepping away and trying to get himself together.

"We can finish it later." Liam winked smiling.

"I'll text you hun." Chimera assured.

"Can't wait. Love you." Beta gave his boyfriend the last kiss.

"Love you too."

As they left and went separate ways Liam felt empty, like he wanted to hold Theo's hand and kiss him all the time. He made it to the biology class just in time and was greeted by suspicious looks from Corey and Mason.

"Were have you been?" His best friend asked.

"Places." Liam just answered.

"Would you ever tell us the truth?" Corey sigh.

"Maybe." Werewolf smiled.

The rest of the day wasn't special. He didn't see Theo around again what made him wonder about the night as he couldn't wait to see him again. After school Liam went to Deaton as he planned. He knew everything was alright but he just wanted to tell Scott that the vet confirmed it.

"How can I help you?" the man asked as beta entered the clinic.

"I am feeling sick lately and Scott wanted me to come here to check what's going on but it's nothing serious right?" Liam explained.

"How often are you feeling sick?" Deaton asked.

"It's been only two days but usually in the morning and at night." Dunbar answered confused. "Is it something serious?"

"Have you had sex lately?" the vet continued.

"Is it important?" Liam got red.

"I know it's not comfortable but these informations are important." man assured him.

"Okay than... Yes I did.." beta said slowly.

"With a man?"

"What does it..." Liam started but when he saw Deaton's look he just answered the question. "Yes."

"Was he supernatural and if yes did you use protection?"

"Yes and no.. Can you tell me what's going on?" Dunbar was getting more and more creeped out.

"I think I know what's going on but you won't like that."

"Give it to me.."

"I think you may be pregnant."

At first Liam thought he was joking but the serious look on Deaton's face told him otherwise.

"And before you say something, it is possible in supernatural world for man to get pregnant but only betas have this ability." Vet continued.

"So you are saying that.... How can you be sure?" Liam cleared his throat.

"I am not. That's why we need this." Man opened one of the drawers and handed teenager a pregnancy test. "You know how it works?"

Liam just nodded and headed to the bathroom still thinking it was just a joke made by his pack. He did his thing and know he just had to wait two longest minutes in the world. After they passed he nervously looked at the stick and his heart stop making all the blood rush out from his face. The test was positive. 'No. No no no no no. Hell no. This isn't true.' he thought leaving the bathroom angrily.

"This thing is broken." He growled to Deaton showing him the result.

"It's not Liam.... and there are some really important things you need to know..." the vet started but beta cut him off.

"No!" He shouted. "I don't have to know anything because it's not true! Screw this test and screw you! I'm leaving!"

He did as he said and as soon as he was outside immediately started running. He ran and ran, so long that he stopped in the middle of the woods at the other side of the town. He leaned on a tree and slide down exhausted but less angry than he was before. 'Why am I so angry? I love Theo...' he thought. 'But he probably never even thought about a baby especially not brought by me. Theo will hate me. Everyone will hate me. I'm a freak... .' at that moment Liam realized he wasn't mad, he was scared. Scared of loosing Theo and his pack. Scared of his love rejecting him. Suddenly he heard someone's calling so he looked at the screen to see his Alpha name on it. He declined and found out he had few new messages from Theo.

'How did it went?' the first one said.

'Everything alright?'

'Text me when you can.'

'I'm worried love..'

Few more were from Scott.

'Liam were are you?'

'Deaton said you suddenly left.'

'He probably told Scott everything.' Liam thought.

'Please come home so we could talk.'

He didn't want to talk. There was nothing to talk about. He was screwed and now Scott probably knew it and will kick him out of the pack. The frustration and fear took over him as he throw his phone away, hide his face in his hands and started crying.