Stay

"After everything I've done for all of you, you still don't trust me?" Theo asked, his voice cracking, eyes staring at McCall's pack.

"Why are you so surprised?" Stiles asked stone cold.

He couldn't believe this but also couldn't find any answer for that. Of course he was an awful person that deserved to die but he changed, although no one saw it. He physically felt the disgust radiating from their faces... Except one... His eyes went on Liam, their sights met. Beta saw how he took Gabe's pain, he could tell them.

"Liam?" Theo asked hoping for a reaction but nothing happened.

"You should go." Malia growled at him.

After a moment that felt like infinity he just turned around and left the clinic. That night was cold, rain pouring so hard that even with supernatural hearing he barely heard a male voice coming from behind him.

"Wait!" it called making Theo turn.

- A day before-

"Liam I'm free!" Corey shouted from the other side of the field.

That was the first lacrosse game after the war. There were still some people who didn't feel safe but at least they tried not to let the fear win.

Liam passed the ball and the team won another point just before the ending.

"Yes! We made it!" one of the members shouted joyfully as he run forward Liam and Corey to give them high fives.

"Well done Dunbar." coach smiled patting him on the back. "You too Bryant."

"Thanks." They said together before someone from the other team approached them.

"Good game." the boy faked a smile. "But I don't think that was a fair game."

"What do you mean?" Liam asked.

"You probably wouldn't win it without your powers." he continued.

"I can't use them while playing." beta said politely, feeling his anger rise.

"Sure, that's why you almost kill me when you pushed me."

"I didn't push you!" Liam almost growled.

"Liam stop it. He's not worth it.." Corey tried to calm him down without a result.

"The sun. The moon. The truth.." he whispered but it didn't work. He felt his claws showing and eyes changing. "THE SUN. THE MOON. THE TRUTH."

"Yea, your faggot friend is right." the boy smirked.

"Oh you'll regret this so bad.." werewolf growled louder and he was about to rip that boy's throat when someone grabbed him from behind and dragged him as far from the field as he could. "What the...?!" Liam asked angrily before he realized it was Theo.

A familiar scent filled his lungs, surprisingly it calmed him.

"You should work on that." chimera just said.

"I'm trying."

"Well you almost ripped his throat."

"Details.."

For a moment there was a awkward silence between them, leaving Liam to his thoughts. "Why his scent is so relaxing... Is he my anchor or something? No. NO. No, he's not. Dunbar get yourself together."

"So what are you doing here?" Liam asked aloud.

"I was about to leave but there is a pack meeting tomorrow and I want to know what is it all about." Theo answered.