Chapter 2

After having their first mind blowing car sex and a really long nap neither of them wanted to leave until they realize it was already dark outside.

"I think it's time for you to go.." Theo suddenly said as they were laying fully dressed on the backseat and he was playing with Liam's hair.

"You really want to get rid of me." Beta joked hiding his face in chimera's neck and pulling him even closer.

"I really don't, believe me... but you have school tomorrow and Scott is probably already pissed off.."

"You have school too..." Liam reminded.

"Yes but I don't have an overprotective alpha over my head." Chimera smiled as they sat.

"Very funny asshole." beta mumbled. "See you tomorrow." He said kissing Theo for goodbye.

"Love you babe." Chimera kissed back.

"Love you too." Liam confessed before he left.

Fortunately Scott was already asleep so Liam could take a shower and go to his room without any questions that were about to come in the morning. Beta woke up at 5 am surprisingly not because of a nightmare but a really strong urge to vomit spending the rest of the morning in the bathroom.

"Is everything alright?" Scott asked as Liam was drinking water in the kitchen.

"Yea.. I just feel a little bit sick." Beta answered

"Werewolves don't get sick... " alpha reminded.

"Well I apparently do."

"If this will happen again you should go to Deaton... by the way where have you been last night? We had a meeting."

"I had to do something.. Won't happen again." Liam lied.

"You know you can tell me everything right?"

"I wish..." beta sighed before leaving to school.

As always he met Mason and Corey by his locker.

"So where were you yesterday?" His best friend asked curiously.

"Is this really that important?" Liam sighed.

"You met with someone." Corey assumed smiling.

"What? No.." beta lied.

"Who is he?" Mason continued asking as they were walking through the hallway.

"You don't know him." werewolf sighed as he decided to just go with it.

"Is he hot?" Corey wondered.

Liam sank in the memory of last night and naked Theo.

"Yep. He definitely is." He turned red just as someone pushed him passing by.

"Watch out Dunbar." A well known voice growled as Liam turned around.

"You were the one who push me Raeken." beta shot back trying to hide a smile creeping on his face from the sight of his love in front of him.

"Whatever." Theo just mumbled and Liam could swore he winked at him before leaving.

"What the heck was that?" His best friend stood there confused.

"Who knows?" Dunbar answered reaching into his pocket to find his phone and new message on it 'You left it last night ;)'.

He realized Theo slipped his phone into his pocket while pretending to push him.

"Whatever." Corey summed up. "Let's go to class..."

The day went by pretty fast and Liam was feeling a little bit better than in the morning. He didn't threw up even once and managed to eat lunch without any surprises but when his best friend and his boyfriend decided to walk him home he knew something was up. His suspicions turned out to be right when he walked through the front door and saw Scott, Malia, Lydia, Stiles and Derek sitting in the living room and waiting for him.

"Hey guys." He greeted nervously. "What is it all about?"

"We're worried about you.." Lydia started calmly.

"You missed the meeting.. you're coming home in the morning... You're really nervous lately... And what is the weirdest, you are sick." Scott counted.

"I'm okay now so don't worry and I am not a kid, I can take care of myself.. I don't miss school, I have good grades... I don't see why I can't come home late.."

"You can, that's not a point.." alpha said.

"We think something is wrong and you're not telling us. We can help you Liam.. " Stiles said,

"Everything is okay guys. Really... Thanks for concern... Can I go upstairs now? I'm pretty exhausted." he smiled weakly.

"Sure. Just so you know we're here for you."Lydia smiled politely.

"I know." Beta smiled and left.

Liam could hear every word they were saying but didn't listen instead he rushed to the bathroom to throw up again. 'If this happen again go to Deaton.' He remembered Scott words. If it repeats in the morning he will. Now he just laid down on his bed and texted Theo.

'They made me an intervention...'

He didn't have to wait long for an answer.

'You serious?'

'Yea.. Mason and Corey think I'm seeing someone.'

'Did you tell them?'

'Hell no.'

There was a long moment before he texted again.

'Thanks for the phone by the way.'

'You're welcome. :) I found it on the ground just where you throw it.'

'I totally forgot about that.'

'How could you forget about the best and the only sex you ever had?'

'Asshole.'

'Just admit it.'

'You're a jerk.'

'But your jerk.'

Liam smiled.

'Yea you're right.'

'So what are you doing tonight puppy?'

'Probably sleeping and thinking how much I miss you.'

'Ew I'm gonna throw up.'

'Like you don't miss me.'

'I do. I wish you were here.'

'Such a sap.'

'But you love it.'

'I do..'

'I have an idea.'

'What?'

'Don't freak out just answer.'

At first Liam had no clue what he was talking about but suddenly Skype on his phone rang. He answered to see his boyfriend laying on the backseat of his truck, smiling.

'I just wanted to see you so I figured out we can use Skype but talk by text.' Theo texted.

'Not bad for a greatest villain in Beacon Hills but I think I prefer hateful you than sappy you.'

'Sure.'

Liam saw Theo smirk.

'I think I'll go to sleep but can you not hang up until I'll fall asleep ?'

'Everything for you. You didn't have a nightmare?'

'Surprisingly not.'

'I'm glad to hear that, good night Dunbar.'

Liam smiled at Theo while Theo smiled back.

'Goodnight Raeken.'