Chapter 7

INFO Sorry that it took so long but I had zero idea what to write so huge thanks to my amazing beta Isabelle for helping me. Also University is killing me.

Anyway guys let me know what you think.

After almost three hours Liam managed to calm himself. He sighed loudly turning off the radio and checked his phone. Three calls from Theo and five from Melissa. Surprised and nervous he called Scott's mom.

"Liam thank God you're calling." She sighed in relief.

"Why? What happened?" Beta asked confused.

"It's about Theo.." she started but Liam cut her off.

"And what Theo has to do with me?" he asked.

"I know about the baby and I know he is the father. I heard your argument with Scott when I was going to work." she explained.

Werewolf didn't know what to say.

"And what's with him?" he just asked.

"He had an accident." Melissa responded.

At this moment beta's heart stopped his world falling apart.

"Is he okay? How?"

"Now he's okay but has several injuries. He was drunk and drive."

"Why doesn't he heal?"

"He had a broken arm."

After a long moment of silence she spoke again.

"Liam... He didn't want me to call you so he wouldn't stress you but I know he needs you there... And about Scott.... Give him some time, he cares about you that's all."

"I will..." Beta smiled sadly. "I'll be there in five." He announced starting the engine.

When Liam got to the hospital he easily found Melissa who lead him to Theo's room.

"Are you dumb?!" Beta just shouted as he got there.

"Nice to see you too honey." Theo said calmly.

"What happened?! No don't tell me! I already know! Your brain stopped working?! Have you even thought about consequences?!"

"I saw you were calling and when I called back you didn't answer so I thought something happened..."

"Don't tell me it happened because of me.."

"No. Don't even think like that. I'm okay and nothing happened, alright? Can you just come here and tell me what happened?" Theo smiled.

Liam sighed but sat on the chair next to Raeken's bed.

"Well... When you dropped me home Scott was already waiting for me... He scented you and we started arguing.. He said you're evil and a traitor and I can't see you anymore so I said he has no right to say these things about you and... I think he kicked me out..."

"What?!" Theo immediately sat.

"It's okay I...." Liam started but chimera cut him off.

"No it's not Liam! I don't care if he's a true alpha I'm gonna kick his ass!"

"Theo stop it.... It's okay really...."

"I can't believe you defended me anyway..."

"Because he was wrong. You're not evil and he can't expect me to leave you. Especially not now... After the argument I just left and wanted to see you but when I was driving I saw you at that party so I thought I won't interrupt because you have your life and....."

"Liam." Theo stopped his boyfriend's nervous monologue. "You are my life. There is nothing more important than you and our baby, especially not some dull party." he said taking Liam's hand into his.

"Theo.... Can I ask you something?" Beta asked anxiously.

"Of course." chimera smiled.

"Why were you there anyway?"

"Where?" Theo asked acting like he didn't understand. He didn't really feel like explaining himself.

"At that party... I mean it's not like you couldn't go there... I'm just wondering."

"Nolan invited me." chimera lied.

"Really?" Liam asked suspiciously.

"Why would I lie?" Raeken asked with serious expression.

"You tell me... For your information Nolan moved to another town after a war."

"He did?" Theo moved himself even further onto the bed letting go of Liam's hand.

"Yea. Can you please tell me the truth?"

"I was scared." chimera confessed after a moment of silence. "When I dropped you I realize I'm a teenager living in a truck and in a few months I'm gonna be a father. I was so stressed out I just wanted to have a drink but as you know I'm broke.... While I was driving I saw a girl inviting people into her house and I decided to give it a try and she let me in..." Now he wasn't even looking at Liam.

"Theo for God's sake you're allowed to feel like that. I am not mad at you but I just don't get it why didn't you call me if you felt like that." Beta asked to Theo's surprise.

"I didn't want you to feel the same way..."

"I'm scared and stressed since I found out I'm pregnant and you were the one who were trying to calm me. Now it's my turn." Liam smiled taking Theo's hand into his. "And I want you to tell me whenever you have any doubts."

"I will." chimera smiled back. "I'm sorry."

"I hope nothing happened between you and that girl.."

"I am not a cheater."

"You drink and drive so who knows.." Liam tried to sound mad but he couldn't help but smile at the sight of his boyfriend's serious expression. " Oh just come here." he sighed pulling Theo into a kiss.

"We were driving by and I saw your car outside and Melissa said you were here but didn't tell why and I thought something happened.. WHAT THE.." the teenagers were interrupted by Mason voice.

They pull away quickly and were met with a sighed of shocked Mason and smiling Corey.