Its all your fault

pic of Eleanor as a little girl!

so cute!!!

*buzz* *buzz*

I groggily wake up to my alarm blaring at five in the morning, yes five because I have to get up and prepare breakfast for my idiotic brothers and 'father'.

I hate them, well deep down I love them and I know there's the old protective, caring brother in there but that's like deep deep down.

Want to know why I hate them? well because they abuse me including the rest of the pack and they have been since I was 6 which also was when my mother died.

*flashback*

"Mummy what's going on? " I say frightened.

People are running all over the place frantically and I can hear shouts and scream.

My mummy looks at with a panicked face but quickly gives me a reassuring smile.

"Its ok sweetie we are uh were going to uh play a game ok! "

I look at her in confusion but instantly smile when I hear the word game.

" ok mommy what game?"

She grabs my arm and starts taking me towards the house. She stops looks at me with tears in her eyes and says

" We're going to play hide 'n' seek ok! So you hide I count".

I look at her confused as to why she's crying and say " Ok but why are you crying?

She looks at me sadly and says " I'm not crying sweetie I've just got something in my eye"

She takes a big breath then says " now I love u so much Eleanor don't ever forget that now go hide I'll count"

"Love u too mummy!"

As soon as I see her counting I run upstairs into my mummy's room and hide in her closet

I'm hiding there for a while now so I go downstairs to see if maybe mommy forgot.

While I'm walking I here my mommy crying and these men talking I gasp and start running down but quickly hide behind the wall so they don't get me.

I want to go help mummy because she's crying but I'm scared the big men will see me and hurt me.

After a while when there still making mommy crying I'm about to go out when I see them stab mummy.

I scream and run up to her because the men have left.

I start sobbing and crying hysterically not able to stop.

My brothers and daddy walk in they look at mommy then look at me and what I see daddy do is something I've never seen him do.

He looks at me with so much anger an Disgust and says

"You killed your own mother!!"

*flashback ended* .

.

.

Straight after that my dad convinced my brothers , Troy and Brent that was my fault and now they hate me.

And I became mute.

I get out of my bed and make my way over to the bathroom.

I have to be quick because If I'm late I get a lot of abusive whacks.

I start brushing my teeth getting a look at my tired olived skin face and my tangled mess of dirty blonde hair. My eyes are golden , strange I know, and I have a crooked nose from when my brother punched me after I was late.