please come back to me.

Zanes POV (this is her dad, I forgot if I gave him a name or not)

She's been gone for over a week. my daughter has ben gone for over a week. Even though she told us not to come back till next year we came back when we found out she was kidnapped and have been training and helping trying to find that son of a bitch who took her.

Not having her here is effecting everyone. Brent and Troy look like zombies all the time. right now Im in my office with Chad, Brent, Troy, Hanna and Aria and we're discussing battle strategies and trying to figure out where she was at the same time.

"HE might be over in this area. I know that theres an abandoned asylum over there." I looked at the map where Alpha Chad pointed. I sighed and said "I guess we can try it"

we stand up and mind link the pack to get ready to leave. I stand up and walk out shutting my door we walk towards the next place.

please say she is there

Eleanors POV

I woke up still tied to the chair. I could feel the full power of my wolf. I broke the ropes holding me and suddenly Cole walked in. I pushed him to the door closing it. I had my hand over his mouth to keep him from speaking out.

"Cole I know you're in there, please come back to me. I need you to help me so we can get out of here." I looked at him waiting for any response but still he looked at me with his glossy eyes. I started to get angry and I felt more of my power come through.

"I call the wolf of Cole Pariss to come forth and let his human side to take control of his body!

I saw Coles body start to shake and so I let him drop to the floor.

he stopped moving for a while and then he turned his head away from me and threw up on the floor. it was a black substance with mini roses in it. he turned to me and smiled weakly.

"Hey Ele"

I smiled and crushed him in a hug

ele we have to go NOW!!!

ok lexi

I looked at cole and helped him stand up

I open the door and am blinded by the light but once i recover I say

"MIKE!!! COME OUT AND FIGHT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!"

i heard no response and get confused. what the hell is going on? I look to the left and see another door I run and open it to see....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chaos. Pure chaos. there were werewolves fighting each other. I look around and see Chads pack and Dads pack?? why were they here?

I shifted into my white wolf.

I went left and right taking out the enemy wolves while looking for Mike. Where was he?! I smelled the ground and smelt his scent following it into the woods I looked up and saw him surrounded by four wolves. Brent, Troy, Chad and Dad.

"well look who decided to join us" he said

everyone looked over at me and I growled at him. He used this as a distraction and before I could do anything He charged towards my father and plunged his claws into his chest. I froze as he dropped my father smirked and then disappeared into thin air.

I scream and run to my father with tears running down my cheeks.

I shifted back to human and picked up my dads head and put it into my lap. I tried to do the shield thing hoping it would heal him. unfortunately not.

why couldn't i have gotten a healing power why!

my dad shook his head and said.

"My E-le E-l-ephant i want to die. i-I Lo-ve you and yo-your brothers. F-for-for-give them before its too late. I'm s-s-s" I cut him off and say

"I understand dad, I love you. I will always be your Ele elephant."

he smiled and closed his eyes. I felt him go limp and I raised my head to howl in the sky. Every other wolf joined me.

It was a howl filled with pain and sorrow.

My brothers walked over to me and Hugged me. I cried inside there arms until it was dark. I eventually fell asleep with dreams of my mother and father.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hey guys its short again I know :/ but hoped you liked it! and so sad that her dad died :(

please

vote

comment

share

:P