we're coming for you

Haileys POV

hey love I have gone to the human world to get a surprise for you, i will be back in a day, I love you xoxo

Troy my mate had left me this note and it left me in confusion, he never goes to the human side? I sigh and decide to go see Eleanor about it.

Mikes POV

(a/n this is during the coronation)

I was there in her castle.

Im suprised they didn't smell my scent but then again they wouldn't be able to until I wanted them to.

especially after what I did.

FLASHBACK

"bring him in!" one of my servants left and came back moments later dragging her precious brother Troy. I looked down on him and he was a mess. he was bloody and bruised. I sneered at him and he spit in my face. 'You'll never get away with this you monster!!' I put my head back and laughed.

was he serious?

I stopped laughing and I bent down to his level. I grabbed his face roughly and jerked his head towards. "I will and theres nothing you can do about it" I stood up and said to my servants. "take him to the dungeon and do whatever you want to him." he looks scared and I laugh more as he starts to yell protesting while he is taken away. once he is out of my sight I look to my "Beta" and say "go and get the witch. I need her to put the changing spell on me. I have a party to attend.

FLASHBACK ENDED

I smiled to myself. I look like her brother and I was able to get in and even see the moon goddess. I couldn't stay though. The witches spell didn't last forever and I could feel my face rearranging back to its original form.

I didn't get you the first or second time, Eleanor, but you know what they say....

Third time's the charm.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Haileys POV

its been a week since I've seen my mate Troy and I've been so worried, Im in Eleanor's office right now with Brent, Willow, chad, Aria and Hanna and we have been asking everyone In the pack and they don't know where he is. We even got Willow to ask the vampire kingdom but no such luck. Eleanor sent out a nationwide mind link to all the pack's alphas in the country. she sent them a picture in her mind and said to search for him.

I haven't had anything back yet. and my wolf is howling in pain.

we were all sitting down just thinking, I was about to mind link my brother to ask if he had anything when I heard a scream from one of the pack members. I got up and ran down the hallway, with the others following. when I got there she had her hand to her mouth and her eyes wide with fear. she was pointing to a box on the floor. I smelled the air and Troys scent mixed with blood filled my nose. "NO!" i whispered. I made my way to the box cautiously.

I kneed down and took the top off. when I looked inside my heart stop. Inside the box was Troys two fingers. right above it was a note.

I turned my head and threw up.

"NOOOO!" i screamed out. I sat on the floor crying and saw Eleanor crying too.

I was still crying on the floor but saw Eleanor grab the note and start reading it her eyes going wide. I stood up and grabbed it off her and started reading it.

My queen,

Do you miss me? don't worry we will be together in a months time. oh and don't worry, I won't come to you, I'll make sure you come to be. By the way, Your coronation was lovely

love,

Mike.

I felt my blood start to boil and I knew I was going to shift.

That motherfucker. I'm going to kill him with my bare hands.

I looked at Eleanor and she looked just as angry as me.

we looked at each other and nodded. My clothes ripped as I shifted and we both burst through the door and I looked up and howled in pain. 

"lets go get that son of a bitch" I mind linked ELe

she howled in agreement and we took off

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eleanors POV

we both were still running, and as I was running I was thinking of all the loss and hurt I have have in my short life. it made me so angry to think of it because when it all comes down to it, he was he cause.

if it wasn't for HIM I would still have my mum

if it wasn't for HIM I would still have my dad

and if it wasn't for HIM troy would be with us and still have his fingers!

the more I thought about it The angrier i got. I could feel Lexis rage coursing through me as well.

ele stop!!

what is is lexi?

stop focusing on your anger and smell the air!

i put my snout in the air and inhaled deeply.

I suprisely had stumbled onto his scent.

Hailey looked at me in confusion and I mind linked her to smell the air and as she did so her eyes lit up with anger and she snarled.

we took off again following his stench.

I'm coming for you Mike.

.

.

.

.

hey guys I still didn't get the reads or votes or comments i wanted :( but i wanted to update because i felt like it.

i know this is short and unedited but hope you enjoy.

What do you think about troys fingers! and then Hailey and Eleanor taking off to find him for revenge? whats going to happen? will someone die?

cya guys later

please

vote

comment

share

:P