Ele Elephant

" Please just let us talk to her!"

Chills ran up and down my spine at the sound of that voice

why are they here? what does he want with me? Did he come to take me back for more abuse and neglect?

I can't go back. I REFUSE to go back.

I sigh as I tie my hair into a ponytail, I open the door and make my way downstairs were I can hear everyone arguing. I round the corner and say

"Everyone stop now!!" I only put about half of my power into it but everyone looks at me.

"what is the meaning of this?" My father looked at me and all I could see in his eyes was desperation and.... Love?

"my Ele elephant"

fresh tears make their way to my eyes. He used to call me that when I was little. No matter how hard I try not to let them fall, they stubbornly disobey and fall down my cheeks. It has been so long since my dad has called me that.

My daddy. I've missed him so much. and here he is now with nothing but love and sorrow.

screw that

I Can't forgive him that easily

"you will address me as Eleanor Johnson Red eclipses top Warrior, and only that. Now state your reason of being here."

my father looked taken back and hurt. Ha how can he feel hurt when he's the one who hurt me.

He bowed down gracefully. because even if your an alpha you have to bow down to the alphas, lunas betas, thirds and warriors.

he then says " I came to collect my daughter"

I closed my eyes and sighed. I sat down on the stairs and put my head in my hands. My shoulders start to shake and I can feel the tears betray me yet again.

"Why are you here? you didn't care about me before, so why?" he gave me no answer. No explanation for why he and my brothers made my life a living hell for the past 10 years. I looked up and he and my brothers had tears in their eyes as well. I felt a rage unlike any other build up inside of me. I closed my eyes and out my head back down. I tried to take a few calming breaths but it wasn't working.

I heard someone come close to me and they tried to touch me. " Do. Not. Touch. Me."

I looked up and I knew my eyes were glowing gold right now and Lexi had come to the surface but she wasn't in control. It was like we were one. I could feel her right underneath my skin but i didn't feel the need shift.

I looked up at my father and I spoke. "What are you crying for?" When I spoke I could hear mine and Lexis voice together. it was powerful and terrifying.

It was US

"You caused us so much pain and despair over the years. What reason would you have to cry?"

"regret"

I looked over on my left and my eyes landed on my father.

"what did you say?"

"regret. that is why I'm crying. I never knew the reason why we tormented you. I just knew that you were responsible for your mothers death in someway. Now that I know the truth, all I feel is regret." "Can i speak to just Eleanor please" he says to Lexi my wolf.

my anger flared back up and Lexi spoke. 'you don't deserve to speak Eleanor! or that bitch as you like to call her. whatever you have to say you can say it to me!"

father flinched at Lexis words. But it was the truth. And I wasn't going to stop her.

"None of you deserve to talk to her let alone see her. you were unjustly cruel to her and for that you will not see her for a year!"

"But she's my daughter!" Father cried

Lexi let me take this one

You sure Ele?

Yea

I felt her give control back to me but my eyes stayed shining a bright golden.

I look at my father

"ele eleph-"

I cut him off with my hand. I looked up at him and with tears in my eyes I say.

"was I your daughter when mum died? was I your daughter when I disgusted you? what about when you were slapping me and choking me?"

he was crying silently. so were my brothers

"I didn't think so. leave dad I don't want to see you for unless I have truly forgiven you.

he looks up at me with tears in his eyes but I look away

" Come on Brent and Troy"

Troy walked over to me and looked at me before he embraced me in a bone crushing hug. " we love you sissy. We'll be waiting." He let me go and walked out of the door with my dad and brent following.

I drop to my knees and Chad rushes over and picks me up from the floor. He whispers things to clam me down

"why did th-th-they h-ha-ve t-to co-"

"ssh its okay ele I know your still hurt and you have every reason to not forgive them but I think later on you should let them explain and maybe even forgive them okay"

I look at him and realise he's right. I won't forgive them now but they're my family and I will soon.

I stand up and walk to my room I look behind to see everyone looking at me with sadness. I sigh and walk in. I get changed into my pjs before falling asleep

Hey guys im back!!! I had an amazing time in london! i loved it

hope you enjoy this sad chapter haha

love yall

vote

comment

share

:P