wedding?

3 years later

Coles POV 

Im planning on proposing to Eleanor soon because its been 3 years and we love each other. I can never find a good moment to propose to her though. She's always busy with queen duties or with the Oracles practicing her powers.

I need to think of a big romantic way to propose. I already bought her ring its a custom made ring thats says E and C always forever. she's going to be blown away by this!

.

.

.

.

Eleanor POV

Ive been so busy with being the queen and all that I hardly have time to be with my mate and it upsets.

Somethings up with Cole because he gets nervous being around me which isn't like him at all. Is he planning something?

I am brought out of my thought when I see a pack member come to me and handed me a note.

dear my beloved mate

if you want to find me go to the waterfall where we first told that we loved each other.

I'll be waiting there for you.

love your mate

Cole xox

I smiled in excited and went outside, I started walking and when I arrived I stood there in shock. There were candles lit on flower petals across the lake. and there he was on the boat looking as handsome as ever.

I hop inside the boat and smile at him.

"I got your favourite foods" he says.

I look down and see he has chicken fried rice from my favourite chines takeaways and my favourite dessert which is cheesecake.

I smile more widely and instantly start digging in.

"thats my girl" he laughs and starts eating as well.

10 minutes later.

We have finished eating everything and I'm currently lying on him looking up at the stars when he says

"let me grab my jacket"

i nod and get up so that he is able to get up and grab it I sit down and dip my hand into the water when I hear him whisper my name.

I turn around and see that he is down on one knee and my hearts instantly starts racing.

"Oh my god" my hand makes it way to my mouth as I can feel tears of happiness spring to my eyes.

he opens the box and starts speaking

"Eleanor Ive loved you from the second I laid my eyes on you. everyday I regret what i did to you and always will. And I thank the moon goddess that you forgave me and we are now like this. Seeing you everyday brings a smile to my face. Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?

I squeal"YES YES YES!" tears ur down my cheeks as he puts the ring on my finger.

I jump into his arms and we kiss passionalty.

I guess I finally did get my happily ever after.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eleanors POV

My day started with a mini heart attack given to me by my alarm. not that I had slept much this particular night, you see, it was my wedding day. The day all girls dream of, and my dream was coming true before my very own eyes. As I trudged, half asleep to the shower I couldn't help but think "Is this really happening? Am I really marrying the love of my life?"

My best friends, Aria, Hanna and Hailey cam rushing in just as I stepped out of the shower.

"Well, cmon Ele! we don't have all day to get you into this dress!" Hanna said.

Laughed and grabbed my wedding dress and put it on.

my hairstylist Lisa cheerfully skipped into the room. "Oh Im so excited for this wedding!" she chatted away as she did my hair. She curled all my hair then did a braid and twisted it into a messy bun.

My stomach twisted with nerves.

finally after 5 hours my hair and makeup was finished.

Once everyone was ready we all sat around in the car waiting for people to arrive. The bridesmaids were Hanna, Aria and Hailey the looked so beautiful in there ocean blue dresses the theme was white and blue and we are having it on the beach.

I sat there playing with my bouquet.

"if you keep messing with that your not gonna have flowers to walk down the aisle with" Aria said jokingly.

"Im just nervous Aria, what if everything goes wrong what if-"

"everything will be okay, Trust me" Aria said.

she smiled at me and I smiled back.

finally after what felt like forever the wedding started The music started.

first the flower girl walked up the aisle then the bridesmaid.

then it came 'A thousand years' came on and with that I took a deep breath and took my Brothers outstretched arm.

There he stood, My fiancé Cole. I looked directly at him and he looked at me. and we both smiled widely.

i walked up the stairs to meet Cole there.

"You look beautiful" he said

I blushed and said "Thank you. and you look handsome as always"

then the pastor began.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today...."

I couldn't follow because I was lost in his eyes. god I could stare at him forever

(Skip through vows and everything)

"Without further ado, You may kiss your bride"

cheers erupted as Coles hands take my face and he firmly kissed me on the lips.

he broke away and put his forehead on mine.

"The start of our infinite forever" he says

and it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

not edited!! sorry :/

aw yay they got married! hope you guys liked this :) I think one more chapter then I will do a sequel

thanks so much for 1.8k ;)

please

vote

comment

share

:P