coronation part 2

pic of the ball room :P

coronation part 2

I opened my door and looked to see that the hallway leading to the big auditorium was changed and decorated so beautifully.

there was a red carpet coming from my room and going down the left set of grand stairs. That was where I would be making my entrance when I was announced and my brothers would walk me down the stairs. There were chandlers and red flowers scattered everywhere to match my dress. There was a stand where there was food and drinks and a Dj in the corner.

"Its time ele" I heard hanna whisper in my ear. I let out a big huff of air and shook my nerves off.

I heard horns and I saw everyone turn their attention to the top of the stairs.

"Announcing Her Highness, Miss Eleanor Johnson"

I made my way down stairs and I heard gasps and whispers.

"She's much younger than i thought she would be"

I don't know how i feel about a child ruling over us"

"Does she even know how to rule the werwolf kingdom."

I had to force myself to not get upset or angry. I almost lost my composure but I held myself.

are you ok? I heard Troy in my head.

yeah now get out of my head I'm trying to concentrate

he chuckles and leaves me to my own thoughts.

Before I knew it I was at the last steps of the staircase . I took the last step and stood infant of the massive chair. 

I was about to speak when a bright light starts coming though the ceiling. we all looked up and I smiled while others gasped. My mother had come. She made her way down with.. My Dad! tears came to my eyes and he smiled at me which I returned. Mum turned towards the masses of people and spoke.

"I usually don't make an appearance for these things but I have heard your whispers and thought against my daughter. And for that I have decided to come down and perform her coronation myself. To show you that my decision is absolute and that there can be no other queen than who I choose!! "

there were more gasps. then she turned towards me and said "Kneel sweet Eleanor." I did as I was told and the rest of the crowd stood from their chairs.

"Eleanor Lily Johnson, On this day of April sixth, two thousand and seventeen, I crown you queen of all werwolfdom. I hope you to be a kind ruler, I hope you to have the heart of your mother and the mind of your father, May your rule be a joyful one with little or no battles. Rise Eleanor and greet your peers." I rose and sat on the throne. I present to you all Queen Eleanor Lily Johnson, ALL HAIL QUEEN ELEANOR!!"

cheer erupted from every corner of the room and tears sprung to my eyes. I stood and hugged my mum and dad. they both laughed and hugged me back.

Coles POV

the coronation was great. Aside from the whispers and whatnot. and the Moon goddess made this a coronation that no one will forget.

We were now in the reception in another ball room in the packhouse. Whoever decorated did a great job. There was a huge space for a dance floor in the middle of the room and a few couples were dancing including Eleanor and I. I looked down at her and smiled. she was resting her head on my chest with her eyes closed. You could tell she was exhausted.

I kissed her forehead and continued to rock while holding her.

Im So happy

.

.

.

.

.

.

yes this is Reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllyyyy shooortttt but meh

HEyo! that was the whole coronation :P hope you enjoyed

please

vote

comment

share

:P