the red eclipse pack

woohoo two updates in one day :p enjoy xo

pic of Chad!!

I look up and see a really attractive guy who has brown shaggy hair brown eyes and tan skin

"like what you see" he says

I instantly blush and look down.

he chuckles and says, "my names chad, whats yours?"

I look down in shame realizing I cant speak because i'm mute.

he frowns and comes closer.

I instantly flinch and wait for the impact.

when I don't feel it coming I look up and see him frowning with confusion and guilt.

"dont worry i'm not going to hurt you I just want to help you"

I look up slowly deciding whether I should trust him or not.

I decide to take the chance and nod.

he smiles and walk towards me.

"Come on you can come to my pack called the red eclipse pack, i' m the soon to be alpha. "

I nod as he talks about how he's 16 years old he hasn't found his mate yet and he has a sister called Hanna.

while he's speaking i'm looking around and see a really beautiful and massive pack house with kids running around laughing and parents watching.

I smile as a memory of when I used to run around with my brothers come to my mind.

But that smile is gone when I remembered I ran away because they abused me.

Im brought out of my thoughts when I see we have stopped in front of the house.

He opens the door and I reluctantly walk in.

" So can you talk?" chad asks.

I look up and shake my head, a sad look comes across his face but its instantly gone and he says

" Well i'm going to guess you have a reason why you don't talk and its a bad reason?"

I instantly freeze when I hear him say this and began to cry.

he looks guilty when he sees me crying and starts apologizing he then hugs me which causes me to flinch.

But as he's hugging me I feel the urge to hug him like I can trust him and so I hug him back and as I do I hear him sigh in relief.

when he lets go I've stopped crying and he has a smile on his face.

" So would you like a tour of the house?" he says

I smile in agreement and he smiles back takes my hand and begins on the tour

.

.

.

.

.

.

20 minutes later

"And this can be your room" he says

So far he's shown me the kitchen, the lounge, his office, the game room and lastly my room

I smile in gratitude and walk in.

I see a plain white room with a queen sized bed that has a light blue duvet cover. the curtains are the same colour. theres and flat screen tv, a desk and a bathroom.