Chapter 1- The player

"I'll meet you in 3rd period babe" I kissed my boyfriend in the cheek and left him speechless like I always do with the others. I'm a junior and I was known for the girl badass and the girl player, I wouldn't blame them for saying that, I did break guys hearts because they deserve it don't they? That's all they do with girls anyway and girls are just too naive these days. While I was walking to my class I heard my name being called out by a girl, I looked back to see it was my partner in crime/best friend, running towards me. Leila was so pretty, she had blond bouncy curls that were shoulders length, she was 5ft 6 just like me and was the opposite of me by being nice but I'm kinda rubbing my bad attitude on her. She hugged me, and said "Sup, Sweet cheeks"

I looked at her like saying really and said "the usual".

"How's Drake?" ,

"going to break up with him in 2 days",

"You should really stop doing that"

"doing what?"

"Leading guys on then going out with them and after 5 days of using them you break up with him, and  I know you well enough that at least it hur"

I stopped her right there and said

"That is where you are wrong. Leila, guys need to understand we girls are the bosses here and they are not taking our place"

With that I gave her a half smirk and grabbed her elbow in twined it with mine and kept walking to class. Like usual we were late and the Ms.Green didn't say anything ,I sat at the back of the class and put my feet up, Ms.Green knew whatever she said didn't affect me so she didn't even bother to pick an argument with me. I listened to the teacher while she was teaching, even though I did wrong things I got good grades, I was the student with the highest g.p.a . While I was thinking I got interrupted by Ms.Green saying that I had to go down to the office, I was curious because this time I haven't done anything. Everyone wasn't surprised I was going to the office they were used to it, so while I was making my way down I entered the office and smirked when I saw a HOT guy, he had messy brunette hair while he had green eyes and a piercing in his right ear, he was wearing a muscle tee while having loose jeans on and I gotta admit he didn't have a bad sense of fashion.

"You like what you see Hon' " I just noticed I was staring too long,

"Please, sweetie I'd rather pull my eyes out"

"That's why you were looking that long"

I rolled my eyes and went on to the counter gliding back waiting for a lady to come, she was on her way and I noticed the guy looking me I had a smirk on my face but didn't look at him.

"Hi Sheila" I said

"Hi Vanessa I was just wondering if you can take this young man and show him around the school and take him too his classes"

I sighed and said "Fine" She smiled at went back to her work. I turned around to see his face and saw his smirk grow , I sassed him saying

"Give me your schedule"

He handed it over and my eyes grew wider when I realized he had every class with me he saw my expression and asked

"What?"

"You have every class with me"

he smirks while saying" Don't you love it?" he winks,

I start laughing saying "You think I care? Sweetie news flash I don't" I gasped.

"Ouch" acting like he was hurt.

I turned around and showed him the school, and from the start I just knew he was just like me in a guy form and he was a hell whole lot of trouble but I'm going to have my fun messing with him because I knew guys exactly like that and let's just say it's worse than you think, but not when I'm in charge.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey Everyone! I would love to know what you feelabout this story! Sorry if its not that intresting but it will get better, Promise {Please Vote and Comment I would like to know what all of you guys think} I will update every week so stay tunes! (NOT EDITED WILL BE SOON THOUGH)