Chapter 8- We meet Again

Hey guys! I've been trying to update sooner and I am! YAY! I'm even excited, and, I put a picture of Hunter :) Talking about Hunter, He's back! But i want to know your guys opinion! Hunter, Ryder? Who do you like better? P.s its okay to love them both.
Xoxo , Fearless_75
____________________________________________

Hunter's P.O.V.

~ 24 hours before

I was about to sleep but I couldn't my mind was only in Vanessa. When I say Vanessa so many, things go through my head, such as how her unnoticeable dimples show up as she starts smiling, or how when she laughs, her eyes sparkle. I'm a player, I do admit, but I really think I'll change the game for her. That reminded me once when we were in her bedroom,

She looked at me, and turned her head. I saw her in a trance and decided to kiss her in the cheek. She glanced back at me, and I asked

"What are you thinking about princess? Wait, I should know that, my abs right?"

She shook her head, a smile taking shape in her lips, while she was looking down, I know she loved it when I teased her.

"What I was ACTUALLY thinking about" she laughed "was, why would you just stop the game for me? You're a player, you don't specialize in girls like me?" I saw the disappointment in her eyes, and every word she just said, I questioned.

I know it might be early but I think she was the girl that defined changing a player's game. I didn't want to lose her. The feelings I felt were just so weird, so unpredictable, you just can't put it to words, because it was those kind of feelings that you knew were different, but in a good way.

I lifted up her chin, and looked into her eyes

"What can I say, you're the girl that changed my game, and I wouldn't be happier if it wasn't you, because you're no specialized girl for me, your hitting my soft spot, trust me you already know I'm yours, and that Princess, is forever."

She started blushing, her red cheeks making me smile, with their eyes locked together, and then she leaned in...

I got back from my trance, I wanted to get her back, and I was anxious. When I was anxious, nothing holds me back, and with that I got an idea. I will have to wait for tomorrow, so I went to sleep.

Present

Andrea and Vanessa were pulling in the drive way, and I looked into her car to see Vanessa's face mad and confused. I know her well enough to know how she feels. She got out of the car and avoided to look at me and went straight to the door. I got up from the chair approached the her,

"You mad because I'm here, or is it just a way of giving me mixed signals?" I leaned in front of the wall and I saw her getting upset and I couldn't find it cuter,

Moving topics please, you aren't supposed to be thinking that, you're a PLAYER.

I smirked harder as she looked up into my eyes and spoke

"If you would like to be a comedian and make shit up, go be one somewhere else, because I'm tired of seeing you, or handling you're retarded game, Wait I got the perfect idea, I want you to take these words to consideration, Get. Out. Of. My. Life. Okay? Thank you."

With that, she opened her door and slammed it into of my face before I had time to enter with her. I hit the wall, and turned around to see Andrea in front of me. I saw her shaking her head,

"Give up, you had your chance and you blew it, and as me being her bestfriend, you should take THESE words to consideration, You're an asshole and SUPPOSEDLY you have a shattered heart because of your mistake, well go take those scattered pieces and tape them back together, because she certainly isn't going to, Did you get that or do I have to repeat it?