Chapter 3- The fake bitch

Hi guys

Sorry... I took sooo long, I want to keep on doing this book and I really want you guys to motivate me so please at least get me to 5 votes!! I really would love to see that! Hope you're enjoying the book!

===================

"WOOOOOO!" Crowds were cheering, and my heart beat froze when the music just paused all of a sudden the music starts playing and were moving to the beat all according to the same plan, we were doing the routine perfect and when we were done we ran off the stage having smiles on our faces for our satisfaction.

After 2 more dancing groups came on we went out to the stage again and waited for our names to be called out to see who will go to the semi-finals, and get the cash. We got first place we were jumping up and down, I couldn't believe that WE were going to the semi finals I was siked so I decided to go to the bar with my gang and drink some couple of beers. My mi was still on Hunter, yes the little bastard.

"Hey, cutie wanna go upstairs?" This drunk guy asked me I just pushed him away and kept on drinking forgetting about everything on my mind, I didn't want to remember anything I just  want to get lost in the night.

All of a sudden I was grinding on this hot ass guy that I didn't know, but hey he was hot, and I needed an entertainment, and he was perfect, I think his name was Ty? or Tristan, I don't even know, but I'm going to get water. I got water but the next thing I knew I got blacked out.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up with a massive headache and not in my house..next to a guy that I didn't even know and I didn't have clothes on so I changed and walked out going straight to my house since today was a Saturday. On my way there I got a call from Leila and I picked up the phone

"Hello" I said in not a sweet way, which I didn't mean it was my head.

"Someone's cranky, well I thought today we were going somewhere to tell you the deats" she said in a rather happy voice.. And oh god I forgot, I started walking in a faster pace

"Oh I totally forgot, It's just yesterday it was my dance competition and we won and I got caught up in drinking so I have a massive headache so I'll call you when I'm ready" I said explaining to her and she wasn't surprised cause this has happened so many times  that I bet she is tired of hearing it.

"Oh okay, don't worry take your time"

"Well okay bye" And I hung up walking to my house, and let me tell you having a massive headache while looking like a zombie walking in the sidewalk isn't the most pleasant thing to see.

A motorcycle all of a sudden came next to me walking in my pace and the guy in the bike said "get in"  Well that was pretty rude, who did he think he was coming up to me he didn't even know me.

"Excuse me but I don't talk to strangers" I say

"Lucky for you I'm no stranger, sweetie" he winked

Oh no, I already knew who it was, the one and only Ryder. what was he doing here it's like he was stalking me or something it was pretty creepy if you ask me.

"Are you stalking me or something? I know I'm hard to resist but I think your pushing the limits honey buns" I smirk, c'mon it's hard to not smirk at this guy like look at him, wait I take that back

No you don't, Oh shut up! brain!

"Trust me sweetie you ass is hard to want looking at you right know, so hop on"

His remarks were so rude, like what kind of girl would date him, for sure not me, but I did need a ride but I wasn't going to give in quickly so I just rolled my eyes and kept walking