1

Mark's POV

I took a second to understand what I said. I didn't know if I was actually right or not, I just thought it would sound cool, I guess.

When I first met Jack, he was sweet and nice to me but, ever since he met his 'best friend' Felix, I was treated like I was just another fuckboy, which to be fair, is honestly true. With Jack, it's different, I feel. After he started treating me like I was treated earlier, I found him more irresistible.

I fell hard and fast for this attractive green-haired Irish boy. I have tried to get with him but he always refuse it. If it was anyone else, they'll just be a distraction, no personal feelings attached. I, however have personal feelings for Jack. I just need to change his mind about me. I just really hope that he'll like me back.

"Mark?" I heard a voice harshly whisper as it snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered, blushing slightly.

"You kind of zoned out for a minute, are you okay?" Jack asked, in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." I quietly said, I started feeling Jack tighten his grip on my hand.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay then." He said, calming down and stroking my hand with his thumb. It helped calm me down so appreciated the gesture he did. Could this mean something?

Mr. Stan walked into the classroom and apologizing for being late before I could continue to think some more.

Jack's POV

I didn't want to let go of Mark's hand so I held it for the rest of class. I didn't mind it at all, his hand was soft. That doesn't mean that I like him. It obviously means nothing.

We had the next class separate so I made sure he was okay before leaving to go to Art. When he zoned out, he seemed... different. I didn't know why so it worried me. I can't help but care for him, just a little bit at least. I then did something that I was going to regret later. I kissed him on the cheek before leaving. What was I thinking??? I barely even like the guy as a friend!

I ran away and went to find Felix on the way to Art.

"What's up McLoughlin?" Felix, greeting me with a fist pump.

"I'm deeply conflicted but other then that, doing well." I shrugged.

"You wanna talk about it? Or later?" Felix asked, putting an hand on my shoulder.

"It's about Fischbach so I doubt you'd wanna talk about it." I said a little sadly. Felix is a great friend but I can't exactly tell him about my problems or he will lecture me and think I'm an idiot.

"We can meet up after school?" Felix suggested, sighing. I knew he didn't want to talk about it but I appreciated that he wanted help me about it.

"Thanks, Fe. How's Marzia?" I asked quickly changing the topic before things got more awkward.

"She is perfect. She makes me a better person and is just wonderful. I don't deserve her." Felix rambled a little, smiling dreamily. The two have been together for about a month now but known each other for over a year.

"She's a keeper, ey?" I chuckled.

"God, I hope so, she's so awesome and fun and sweet. I could talk about her all day." He gawked as we entered the classroom. I smiled as my friend sat next to his Italian girlfriend. Anyone could tell how happy they were together. God, I need a girlfriend, or a boyfriend. Not Mark, obviously.. A relationship between me and Mark isn't a possibility for me. It can't happen, it could, but.. it shouldn't.

Why did Mark come to my mind? I do not care for or like Mark Fischbach.

I sat in the front and the teacher allowed us to practice realistic eyes. I started sketching the eyelids and add more details to the eyes. After halfway through class, I started coloring the eyes. Brown eyes. Chocolate, beautiful brown eyes. The kind of eyes that most people think are boring but to certain people, the eyes are the prettiest thing they've seen in the whole wide world.

...

The end of the day I waited for Felix by his locker. Mark strolled up confidently towards me and smirked.

"How are you, beautiful?" He asked, giving me his signature smile.

"I'm fine, just waiting for Felix." I sighed, looking around desperately for Felix. I dismissed the name he called me because I wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

"He took off with that little Italian girl, Maria or something." He shrugged.

"O-Oh, okay. Thanks." I said disappointingly. I started walking out of the building I like to call "Hell" to avoid talking more.

"Are we going to avoid talking about what happened earlier?" Mark called out.

"Nothing happened!" I yelled back as I left the school. I wasn't too sure myself what happened or why I even did that.

A few seconds later, the school doors opened again.

"We can't just act like nothing happened, Jack." He said sternly, stepping in front of me.

"N-Nothing happened." I reiterated.

"Something happened. I felt it, you did too. There had to be a connection." Mark tried to convince me. Was he right?

"NO MARK! THERE WAS NOTHING IN BETWEEN US. STOP TRYING TO GET ME TO LIKE YOU BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK. I'M SORRY YOU ARE SO DESPERATELY IN LOVE WITH ME AND I DON'T FEEL THE SAME. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOD'S SAKE!" I snapped, not thinking at all of what I said.

"Fine. I-I mean, that's what you truly want. Don't talk to me either then." Mark said, a single tear escaping. He wiped it quickly a cleared his throat.

"N-No," I stuttered, grabbing his arm.

"Bye, Jack." He bitterly snarled, yanking his hand arm out of my grasp. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.. What did I just do?

Jackypoo is a mess.
In the first chapter, I was gonna make Jack knee Mark in the balls but I decided against it bc if I continued doing that plot, Mark and Jack would make out in the next chapter. Long story.. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah. Ima make things slow.. Maybe...
-gG oUtTy