8

Jack's POV

"We are not, I repeat, are not going swimming in your step-mom's pool! First, she doesn't know we're coming! Second, she doesn't even know me! How is she going to react if for some reason, you randomly leave and then she shows up and sees me and kicks me out and leaves me alone in the street, not knowing where I am. This is a bad idea, Mark!" I sighed as we started walking to his step-mother's house.

"Okay, you're over-reacting. Dee is the sweetest person you'll ever meet! She can't even hurt a fly! She won't make you leave, she'd probably offer snacks and feed you! I'm not even kidding." Mark tried to calm me down out of my constant worrying state. Mark grabbed for my hand and I let him. 

"But what if she--"

"No 'what ifs', Dee will be the sweetest person ever to you. I promise." Mark smiled, kissing my cheek.

"Get away from me, weirdo." I disconnected his kiss. He smiled and squeezed my hand.

"We are almost here, okay Jack? I am going to need you to be calm and live a little, okay?" Mark smiled, having the corner of his eyes crinkling up. 

"Fine. Fine. Fine. Everything is fine with me!" I said raising my voice a little as he walked up to the house, fetching for a key. He found it and put it in the keyhole. He opened the door for me and he followed me in. I let him lead the way to the fairly big kitchen.

"Welcome to my step-mom's house. Do you want any snacks?" Mark asked, pulling me towards a cabinet full of food. I started to fidget with his hands in mine out of nervousness. 

"Hey, if it'll make you feel just a tiny bit better, I will call Dee right now and let her know that we're here." Mark promised, putting an arm around my waist as he brought me closer to the snacks. 

"Go do that then, I'll get some snacks and you'll tell your step-mom that we're scavenging her cupboards. I'll be outside waiting." I explained to Mark.

"I'll be back then. Don't break anything or I'll have to pay for it." He joked, kissing the side of my head. I pushed him back and laughed, secretly liking it when he kissed me. 

I selected a few chips and crackers before finding two bottles of water in the fridge (wow way to make yourself feel like home). I sighed and found my way outside to the pool. There was some chairs and small tables exposed out in the shade. I set the food down and open my water.

"No-- Dee we don't need those things... We we'll be safe with everything. No-- Dee, for God's sake we don't need condoms. No, do not tell me where they are." I heard Mark whisper yelled at Dee, he looked back at me with a flushed face. I blushed as well and he hung up.

"I'm hoping you didn't hear that..."

"Yeah, I sorta heard it.." I laughed awkwardly. The next thing I knew, He was pulling off his shirt.

"Okay I heard Dee and I don't want this going too fast." I said quickly as Mark tossed his shirt on a chair.

"Calm down, just going for a swim." Mark laughed, unbuttoning his pants. I stared at him undressing, feeling awkwardly slightly turned on. His black boxers were matching his hair. He turned back at me and laughed.

"Get in, dumbass." Mark said as he dived into the pool, splashing water on me.

"Dick," I mumble, taking off my shirt, letting the bright sun embrace my chest. I unzipped my pants and watched Mark do mini laps around the pool. I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the pool skeptically. Mark came back to the surface and smoothed his hair.

"The water is fine, Jack, stop stalling." Mark laughed, going to the edge of the pool where I was. I playfully push him forward and he grabbed my hand instead, pulling me into the pool. I let out a small yelp and grabbed on the nearest thing I could-- Mark.

We went underwater for a split second and I wrapped my arms around his neck-- out of panic of course. Obviously. Yeah, duh. 

Mark's brown eyes lingered, looking at my eyes then down to my lips. My breath hitched and I felt his hands go in my waist.

"Can I kiss you?" He said, barely in a whisper. I nodded and moved my hands to his chest. He waited a moment, and I smiled.

"Kiss me already," I said. He connected our lips and gave me a sweet kiss that tasted both like vanilla and honey. His soft lips made the kiss a mixture of lust and savory sweetness. I moaned quietly as I parted my lips, and his tongue filled my mouth. 

We kissed for a few seconds more until he pulled away, giving us a chance to catch our breaths. 

I saw him grin and then take his hands off my waist and before I knew it, we were laughing and water was being shoved onto each other. 

"You're a dork, Mark." I laughed as he splashes water on me again.

"I'm the best goddamn dork you've ever met, kissed, and splashed in a pool with." Mark grinned.

"That is completely true, I unfortunately haven't met a guy as dorky or as cute as you." I chuckled.

"Aw, Jacky thinks I'm cute." He teased, kissing my cheek. Mark put his hand on my neck and brought me into a kiss.

"Mark, honey! I'm here!" Dee's voice rang and the door opened from the inside. 

"H-Hey Dee!" Mark stuttered, jumping out of the pool. I followed his lead and he tossed me towel and I dried my hair first. Mark went in for a hug and then Dee stopped him.

"You're wet sweetie. I'm okay, but please introduce me to your boyfriend?" Dee smiled at me as I put my towel around my shoulders, covering my torso.

"I'm Sean, Mark told me only nice things about you." I smiled as she held out her hand for me to shake.

"Only good things come out of this boy's mouth, I swear it! Anyways, it was nice meeting you, Jack. I take it that your staying for dinner?" She asked nicely.

"If it's not any trouble, I'd love to stay for dinner." I beamed.

"Okay, dolls. I'll start cooking soon." She said before leaving us together.

"Video games?" Mark asked, drying his hair.

"Yeah, let's go."

Unedited and hi guys sorry for being a crappy writer and updater
- love yououououououououououou