6

Jack's POV

I walked into the classroom a few minutes later after Mark went in, and all eyes were on me. The teacher rolled his eyes at the fact I was late for school and continued teaching. I strolled over to the only empty seat in the classroom- next to Felix.

He gave me a friendly smile and grabbed a sheet of paper, quickly writing something down on it. After a moment, he passed it to me with a confused glance and a small smirk.

'Is that Fischbach's jacket?' I read. I blushed and took the pen from his hand to write a response.

'No, of course not Fe... It's my brother's... He left it behind...' I wrote. I couldn't even convince myself. While Felix read it he shook his head and sighed.

'You usually only do dots after sentences when you're lying... yOu aNd FIsChBaCh sItTinG iN a TrEe' Felix started writing before he noticed the teacher in front of us.

Crap.

"Mind telling the class what made me stop the lesson?" The teacher raised his eyebrow.

"Technically, you did sir." Mark called out, earning a few muffled laughs. I laughed quietly as well and saw the teacher glare at me. I then cleverly disguised my laugh with a cough.

He took the paper from us and read it silently, I swear I saw a small smile coming from his face. "Fischbach and McLoughlin, detention. Felix... See me after class." He sternly said before continuing the lesson.

I nodded and sighed, glaring heavily at Felix, who kept a straight face. 

...

Felix pulled me out the door once class ended and I saw Mark frown slightly. 

"Aren't you supposed to see Mr. Sour-pants?" I said, annoyed at Felix. He shook his head.

"Never mind that, I need to tell you something more important," Felix said, suddenly letting go of my arm.

I cocked an eyebrow at him, silently letting him continue.

"So we both know that Mark and I had a sketchy history with each other but, I think you two are right for each other and that he's changed for the better." Felix quickly blurted out.

"The day I fall in love with Mark Fischbach is the day I go insane. He's not even my type." I chuckled nervously. Felix crossed his arms and gave me a blank stare, indicating that he doubted everything I just said.

"Just go to class, you Swedish meatball." I teased. Felix nodded and we walked opposite directions from each other. As I started walking to class, I felt someone squeeze my ass.

I noticed that Fischbach had just ran in front of me, trying to get away with it.

My face heated up and I let out a quiet hiss, quickly making my way to him.

I finally caught up to him and unnoticeably pulled him into a nearby janitor's closet.

We stumbled into each other and I turned in a light. His face showed amusement and he crossed his arms.

"Wanna tell me why we're gonna be late to class? This ought to be good." Mark  smirked.

"Don't you ever  touch my ass ever again, you hear me?" I growled and said in a deep voice, surpring myself more than Mark.

"I will under one condition." He proposed.

"Deal, just never do it again." I said, before knowing what I got myself into.

"Shake on it?" Mark held out his hand and I shook it slowly, longing the feeling of his hand in mine.

"Great," Mark smiled, "Now kiss me." 

"What? No I take it back! Why would ever want to kiss you? Especially in the janitor's closet?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well," he started, bringing a hand to the middle of my back, slowly drifting lowly. "It's either that or-" Mark was saying before I cut him off. His hand almost reached my bottom but I quickly shut him up with my lips on his.

His lips were like clouds and they moved slowly onto mine. I copied his movements and melted into the kiss. Mark placed his hands on my waist and I placed them around his neck.

He took a hand off my waist and moved it up to my hair, tugging it. I moaned and I felt his tongue in my mouth.

I was fucking kissing Mark Fischbach. 

I pulled away from his lips and felt my heart beating faster. Our breaths were slowing down and I stared into his chocolate eyes.

"Today is the day I went insane." I whispered, earning a small laugh from Mark.

 "Skip class?" Mark offered, tilting my head up to look at him, giving me a suggestive look. I started to panic! in the closet and I took a minute to realize what I doing.

I am in the closet with Mark, a guy who I'm supposed to hate, and we just spent the last minute eating each other's faces. 

The worst part is, I loved it all.