1. Moving?

Min Jee's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face. It doesn't burn like how you guys look at vampires. We aren't really sensitive to water, don't burn to sunlight, or hate garlic. Anywho, enough talking and let's get back to my day.

I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, my mom knocked on the door.
"Min Jee! Remember to pack your stuff!" my mom reminded me.
"Got that covered!" I responded

Oh right, you guys don't know. I'm supposed to be moving to my mom's friend's son's house. My parents have some "vampire" business to do. Apparently it has something to do with their meeting location. Anyways, I got my three luggages and got some boxes together. I changed into some new clothes, made sure I got everything then I proceeded to walk to my dad's SUV. We were putting the stuff at the back when I went inside to make sure I had everything. I still kept some of my stuff because I still live in this house. I'm just doing the back and forth business.

When I reached the front door, I hear my mom call me.
"Min Jee, please have this." She gave me a necklace. It had my family picture on it. She teared up and proceeded to hug me.
"Awe mom you don't have to cry! I'll be back again so don't worry." I reassured her.
As I walked over to my dad's SUV, I was wondering how it's going to be at their place..
----
Heyyy guys!
First chapter so I hope it wasn't that bad xD
I'll update tomorrow!~
Sorry if the chapter was short..