8. School..

Min Jee's POV

I woke up to the alarm. Ugh no I have school. I got up and took a quick shower. While I was taking a shower, I realized I forgot to lock the door. Because Sehun and I were looking at each other awkwardly.

"I uhhh am sorry I forgot to knock." Sehun stood there.

"Oh ummm it's fine..." I dried myself.

I ran to my bedroom and got dressed since it's 7:15. I looked at the door to see Luhan there.

"You have 10 minutes left before we go to school. By the way, only the principle and the teachers know that we're vampires. So you got to keep this a secret." Luhan warned me. I put my hair in a bun and put my shoes on. Luhan tossed me a school bag with textbooks. I shrugged and walked out. When I got outside, a limo was parked outside. Sehun took my hand and walked me to the limo. Wow, they're so rich..

When I got to school, it was crowded with students. When we got out the limo, girls started to scream.

"Oh my gosh it's Luhan Oppa!"

"KRIS IS MY STYLE!"

"OMG BAEKHYUN'S EYELINER DOE!"

I looked annoyed. Gosh, these girls need to calm down. When they saw me, I started hearing dumb comments about me. Not that I care or anything.

"Oh my, who is she?"

"She looks like a bitch"

"She should go die in a hole"

"Really? She probably forced the boys to hang out with her"

That last comment really annoyed me. Baekhyun looked at me.

"Don't worry, all these girls get jealous easily." He reassured. I nodded. Huuuu, how's school gonna be like..

When we got to class, there were thirteen desks. I looked confused until Tao pointed it out.

"This is our class. There's only thirteen of us in here. No one else goes into this class." I probably looked impressed. We sat down in our seats until the teacher came in.

"Hello class. I'm Mr. Jong, Min Jee. I've read the reports that your father sent in-" "Wait, dad turned my grades in? Huh, he's sneaky...." I interrupt. "Uhmmm yeah..? Anyways, I picked you to be in here because on your grades. You must be a smart student so I hope you'll enjoy the year." Mr. Jong smiled. Then the dreaded math period started..

When the bell rang, I told the boys that I needed to go the washrooms. While I was walking there, two girls slammed me against some lockers.

"What do you think you're doing with our oppas?" A girl asked me.

"Hey, um-" "shut up, bitch." A girl interrupted me. Gosh, these girls are mean.

"Listen, if you do anything to our oppas, you're never going to see them again." Then, I felt a punch to the stomach.

"If you try to get with one of them, you're going to suffer." Goodness I'm already suffering. I tried to get up but I felt someone push me down. Next thing you know, warm blood of coming out of my mouth. I hear footsteps heading our way.

"Ba-Baekhyun... Kai..."

As I said those names, I fell into darkness.

--------

OOOOOOO cliff hanger!

Nah jk I'll finish it later

you'll see what will happen next chapter

See ya!~