15. Should I tell him?

Min Jee's POV

When I woke up, Sehun was peacefully sleeping beside me. His face was close to mine. When I sucked his blood, I kinda admit that I wanted to do more than that. I kinda expected a bit of kissi- woah Min, calm yourself. I shake my head then I slowly got up.

I walked over to the bathroom to wipe my body. After I got that done, I walked back to my bedroom to change. I grabbed my folded school uniform then quickly changed into them. Didn't want Sehun to see me changing. After I changed, I fixed my hair then walked over to my bed.

"Sehunn~ wake up, it's time for school." I shake him.

"Nghhh five more minutes please..." he rolls over. I shrugged then grabbed my backpack and walked to the dining area. Only Baekhyun was there. He looked asleep. So I quietly walked over to the table, set my stuff on the ground then grabbed my unfinished homework. I had to do science, just some simple questions. While I was doing my homework, Lay walks in then sits beside me.

"Oh, the answer to that question is the pressure of the magma. Thank me later." Lay answered for me.

"Oh okay..." I write it down while Lay asks me a question.

"So, how's you and Sehun?" he asks me. I blush at that question.

"Well I trust him and he's like my best friend but," I paused. "I'd like to be more than friends with him." I continue with homework. Lay smiles.

"Well I think you should tell him. I don't think he's going to reject." he replies. my eyes widen.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I ask him, sounding confused.

"He's pretty much rejected a lot of girls, but he told me that you're special." Lay puts his hand on my shoulder. I think about that.

Should I really tell him?

I get up, put my homework in my bag, then I put my bag on my shoulder.

"Well we should get going. School's gonna start in 50 minutes and I'm pretty sure you, Baekhyun and I are awake." I look over to Baekhyun, who just woke up.

"Di-did school start yet??" he stretches then freaks out.

"Woah calm down. School starts in 50 minutes and we gotta wake everyone up." I pat his shoulder.

"Wait everyone's not awa- oh hi Lay." Baekhyun waves at Lay. Lay waves back then proceeds to walk to the bedroom area. Baekhyun and I follow along. I go in my bedroom then attempt to wake Sehun up.

"Sehun ah~ wake up please. School's going to start." I shake him. He opens his eyes and smiles. Then he gets up and walks over to a folded pile of school clothes. I walk out the bedroom and wait for him. He walks out all ready.

"Where's everyone? I thought I was the last one up?" he looks confused.

"Ehh actually, the rest of the boys are still asleep.." I rub the nape of my neck.

-20 minutes later-

While walking at school gates, everyone looks at us. I hold onto Sehun's arm just in case I get beat up again.

"Look at her, holding onto Sehun's arm"

"They're not even dating. What's with her?"

I shrugged at those comments. They don't know what's going on so they can't say anything. When we got inside, it was busy as usual. We continued walking to our classes, when I got to my science class, I let go of Sehun's arm.

"I'll be fine. You'll sit beside me, right?" I ask him.

"Of course, I'm supposed to protect you after all." he smiles then holds my hand.

We walk in class to only see Mr. Go *my science teacher*. I hand my stack of science papers to him.

"Here's all of my science homework. Sorry for handing it in late." I apologized.

"No worries, Ms. Han. I understand your situation. I hope you're better." he smiles then continues with corrections. I walked out of class, feeling relieved. Oh yeah, I take extra science classes cause I needed to catch up on science. I was falling behind in science and Mr. Go was nice enough to help me catch up.

We walk to our class, then sat in our seats. Mr. Jong was running late so we waited. Then I questioned myself.

Should I tell Sehun about my feelings?

-----

HAI GUYS

okay so I updated because I'm on vacation for 4 days. plus I have no homework. YEHET

but I'm going to update more after June 30th. Sorry for the long wait.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!