17. What is this even?

Sehun's POV

I opened Min Jee's door to find her asleep. I was going to ask her about homework but I don't want to disturb her. But I walked towards her bed, slowly lifted her blankets, then went to bed with her. She's so comfortable, still can't believe we're dating. When she turned around, I slowly held her to my chest, slowly falling asleep to her warmth.

When I woke up, Min Jee was still asleep. I don't want her to wake up, so I stayed in her bed. When I looked up, Chanyeol and Kris were at the door.
"Shit, hyungs. It's not what it looks like..." I explain, immediately knowing what they're thinking of.
"Not what it looks like? You're in bed with Min Jee! Of course it looks like you two had sex!" Chanyeol pointed out.
"Shut up you guys, I'm trying to sleep. Chanyeol, leave my boyfriend alone...." Min Jee waved her arm in the air, signalling us to stop.
"Wait, you two are dating?!" Kris and Chanyeol said in unison.
"Well, about that..." I stood up, rubbing the back of my neck.

Min Jee's POV

"Well about that..." Sehun replies, feeling a bit nervous.
"Just tell them about it. I don't care.." I got up, walked past Chanyeol and Kris to go to the dining room. When I reached the dining room, I sat down and started eating the breakfast that was already made. There was bacon, eggs, sausages and a bit of hash browns. I was super hungry so I practically feasted. While I was eating, Tao comes and sits beside me.
"Yo. What's with all the commotion in your room?" Tao asked me, a bit curious.
"Eh I don't know.. I was asleep throughout the whole thing.." I replied.
"Oh okay. So how's the food?" Tao asked me again.
"The food is DELICIOUS! WHO COOKED THIS?!" I yell, probably scaring Tao.
"It was D.O and Lay. Why'd you ask?"
"Cause it's good." I reply with a simple comment.

------
OMG SORRY
I'm extremely tired so yeah.
sorry if it's hella short.