11. Living Hell.

Min Jee's POV
I woke up to the sun shining on my face. Oh look, I have to go to school again. I got up and changed. While I was putting my books in my schoolbag, Lay knocks on my door.
"Uhh Min, can I check on your wounds?" he asks me.
"Sure." I open the door. Lay lifts the back of my hair. Yeah, when Yoo Jin's friends slammed me on the lockers, my head hit the lockers really hard. It was super painful, but I managed to pull through.
"Your bruise is healing fast. It looks good." Lay patted me on the back. I grabbed my schoolbag and my phone and walked behind Lay. I think about my second day at school. I shrugged it off. I don't even want to think about it.

-school-
When I got to school, I wanted to wear a hoodie. So I could hide myself from Yoo Jin. When Yoo Jin came up to Chanyeol, she wanted to know where I was.
"Who is she? Oh, and where is Nerd?" I'm a nerd apparently.
"She'e uhhhh sick." Chanyeol didn't even bother to answer her question about who's under this hood. Heh, it's the supposed Nerd. Baekhyun drags me and Chanyeol to class.
"Oh Yoo Jin, sorry we gotta go to class!" This is already living hell. I don't even want to see the face of Yoo Jin. When we got to class, I pulled my hood down.
"Just don't hide. Stay with us so you won't get beat up again." Chen advised me. I nodded and got my books out. Then Mr. Jong came in.
"I hope you're feeling better Min Jee. If you're not feeling well, one of the boys will walk you to the Infirmary." I nodded again.

-lunch-
I ate my lunch in peace while talking to Baekhyun.
"So how's it like at school?" He asked me.
"It's fine, I just don't like popular girls." I scoffed.
"Don't worry about them, just stay with us. You'll be safe." He smiled at me. God dammit Baekhyun, stop smiling. It's pretty.

I walked to my locker to grab some books, when a random dude tried to hit on me. Aaaaaaaand that turns sexual.
"Hey Min Jee, I betcha you're feeling better now." He grabs my butt.
"Ummmm can you talk to me properly? And don't touch girls' asses." I close my locker, smacked his hand and walked away. He grabs my arm and pulls me in a secluded hallway.
"hey, you should shut up and enjoy this, bitch." he creeps his hand on my thigh. I kicked him and ran to the boys. When they saw me, they crowd around me. I run to Sehun and cry.

Why does school have to be living hell?

-----
Please Read!
hai guys!
sorry if this sucked. I felt that something bad that happened in the story would make up the story. and I haven't updated cause I had homework. well, I might start an Exo sister story, when you're one of Exo's siblings. So I hope you have a nice day!
#PrayForSouthKorea