14. A dream?

Sehun's POV

I was walking to my bedroom when I suddenly heard Min Jee scream. I immediately opened her door to find her hugging her pillow.

"Please be true... please be true..." she mumbled over and over again. I walk over to her and raise her up. She looked sad but happy at the same time.

"Thhhh Min Thee, what'th wrong?" I ask her. Dammit my lisp. She giggles for a bit then responds.

"My brother might come home. But I'm sad about it because I don't know what he looks like." she smiles. But her eyes have a hint of sadness in them. I settle her to sleep but she grabs my shirt.

"Please Sehun, don't leave.." she says in a raspy voice. She doesn't want to sleep that's for sure.

Her and I talk for a bit until Chanyeol comes in.

"Soo, what's going on?" he questions.

"Nothing much. I just want Sehun to keep me company." I blush at that compliment. I look over at her and she's wrapped in her blanket.

"Oh, well whatever just came in to see where you were, Sehun." he looks over to me and walks away. Her hand touches my face, and it feels cold.

"Sehun, I need blood..." she shivers. I turn around and guide her teeth to my neck.

"Don'th thuck me dwy though." I remind her. She laughs again, then I feel a pinch. Her sucking on my neck feels... so... sexual.. Woah Sehun stop thinking these things. She trusts you but she isn't your best friend nor your girlfriend.

After she finishes drinking my blood, she falls asleep. Her face looks peaceful with a hint on blood on the corner of her mouth.

Min Jee, you're a mystery..

----

Hello guys!

If you like Attack on Titan, be sure to read my Attack on Titan fanfic. There's only one chapter but I'll continue it tomorrow. I promise.

See ya!