Chapter 4

I would be lying if I say that I'm not excited about the photoshoot in Goyang this Saturday. My mind was a little to fixed on it that I failed to focus on my French long test. It was only a minor subject but I hated myself for being so preoccupied. This happens to me when I get too excited over something. I just hope my grade wouldn't be too bad.

"Stop whining." The person on my left comments.

In an instant I lost my composure. Someone I barely know tells me to stop whining over my French test. Geez, unbelievable. I gently slammed my desk and turned to him. He's wearing specs and a loose white polo. His side profile looked oddly familiar but I don't have time for reminiscing.

I took a couple breaths before speaking up. "Excuse me, hotshot."

"You like giving people names?" He asked. Not even glancing at me.

"Only the people I don't like and congratulations you earned a spot on that list."

A sigh escaped from his lips as he fixed his specs. "I was just telling you to stop whining. Why are you getting mad?"

I don't even know you.

He'd probably laugh at me if I ask him who he is. Clearly we've been seatmates since the start of the semester but I'm too aloof to even make a friend within the classroom walls. Jaein would go on and on about this.

Enough of that.

"I don't know you plus," I stared at him. "It's French class, you jerk."

I stormed out of the room without looking back at him. I'm too embarrassed to even throw a glance. We caused a scene in the classroom and the thing I need to do the most is to evade the crime scene. I need to chug down some soda.

---

"You lost your chance of being friends with him." Once again Jaein is going on and on about me being friends with other people.

"As if I'd want to be friends with him."

Although looked kinda good in white polo. But still, I don't like him.

I don't want to be sappy but I'm feeling a little sad because Jaein has class and I'm off to the vending machine to get a can of soda. Alone. I sigh at the thought.

"Unbelievable." A faint soft female voice echoes in the empty hallway. "Two years and this."

"I don't get it. Aren't we okay months before? Suddenly... Why?" Her voice is laced with sadness and uncertainty.

Someone heaves a deep breath. "You see... I'm just tired."

I need my soda. Who the hell breaks up in front of a vending machine? 

Ah. This couple.

There's no way I'd be able to drink soda at this moment. I scrap my plan and twist foot, facing the silent hallway. I gotta run. Fast. I don't care if they find out. All I know is that even if they do, they won't be able to recognize me.

Sometimes I want to give myself a pat on the back because I'm genius. Ha. Subtly I snicker as I shake my head, preparing to run. Taking safety precautions, I tried tiptoeing away from the corner of the hallway.

Frick. This is hard.

"Who are you?" I run, as if on cue, as I hear a male voice from left wing of the building.

Surprisingly, no one ran after me. Even the gut who saw me. I wanted to go back and tell him it wasn't. My intention to eavesdrop and I just wanted to have some soda. But, of course, I dare not to.

---

"Ya." I feel a tug on my hoodie. "Do me a favor."

Turning around just before I step in the building, I fold my arms over my chest. My brows shoot up. "Surprisingly you do know how to ask."

"Quit playing." He sighs. "Tell hyung I'm skipping work."

Can't he tell Yoongi oppa himself? Aren't they cousins? And why is he skipping when he has to do a concept drafting for the shoot on Saturday?

Wait a second.

Before I could even protest, I see JK walking away.

---

A/N: hi dear readers! Thank you for giving this story a chance. Shower us with love and leave comments. I don't bite!

P.S. I'm sort of changing how the narration would be. Mehe.

~ ace