Chapter 6

"Suji?" Yoongi oppa stands beside my desk, staring at me.

I subtly shake my head as I try to shake of the thoughts that have been bothering me since the other day. JK owes me an explanation for dragging me into something I have zero knowledge about. All I wanted was to give him the flash drive so we could give final outputs to our clients. I mean he is the reason why our work timeline got a little delayed.

We're dating.

How can he even think of saying those words in front of his friends? If he is playing, I am not up for any of his games. Besides, isn't it a bit cliche? We're at the opposite ends of the pole and we can't even have a proper conversation. What dating is he talking about.

"Nonsense."

Yoongi oppa seems to be taken aback by what I said. He points at himself with his mouth wide open.

"Oh, no." I wave my hand to dismiss whatever it is that came into his mind.

"Is something bothering you?" He places a bottle of honey water and biscuits on my table. "Well, you can talk to me."

Actually, my biggest problem is your cousin.

As if it is on cue, JK walks in, heading straight to his desk without looking at either Yoongi oppa and I. He places his backpack on the floor and rummages through the files stacked on his desk. He seems...normal. If he isn't bothered by what happened at Gillian's then I shouldn't be too.

I grab the honey water bottle and smile at Yoongi oppa, "Anyway, thanks for this! I definitely need this."

"It's the least I can do. I would've gave that to JK myself if only I didn't have something else to do."

Moments like this make me wonder if JK actually has a soft side like his cousin or it is nonexistent? Trust my words when I say I would want to believe that he has but meh, maybe not now.

Yoongi oppa leaves after having a small talk with me. It was an emergency regarding the Goyang trip on weekend and he had to meet the client as soon as possible. Changes are made regarding the photo shoot because of the client's schedule. Although it hasn't been finalized yet, the new date for the shoot would probably be on weekdays. I just hope there's no conflict with my schedule. I badly want to go.

He's definitely a boyfriend material.

I turn around to face my computer but I see JK standing in front of across my workplace. He stands there for a few seconds before heading towards me. I stare at him, not knowing what he wants from me now. He takes my honey water from me, opening it and taking a sip.

"Mmm." He nods.

"Ya," I try to take my drink back. "That's mine."

"But already drank it." Raising the bottle, showing me how much he drank from it.

With a faint voice I say, "But that is mine."

A hesitant look on his face is a little giveaway. He looks at me then my desk then back at me. The air has become tense because neither of us talks. Finally he decides to end the silence by placing a drink on my table. Banana milk. He places a carton of banana milk on my table. My eyebrows shoot up.

"What is this?" I ask, pointing at the banana milk.

He rolls his eyes while sighing, "Banana milk. Haven't you had it before?"

"I mean," It is hopeless to even start a conversation with him. "Why? Why are you giving me Banana milk?"

"A bribe. You can't tell anyone about what happened in Gillian's. About us dating, let that be only between the two of us."

If he isn't the most straightforward person I know.. A bribe. Who uses Banana milk for bribing someone? Only JK. Only him. As if I have the guts to spread the word of us dating. Doing so is like asking for chaos in my life. No thank you. I'm good with my life.

"As if I want to tell anyone else about us dating."

---

"According to Smith..." Jaein's professor stands in the front of the class, barely moving around the class. He has been lecturing over Smith, Keynes and Marx for more than an hour now.

Supposedly I head home after my Literature class, but Jaein begged me to go stay with her for her Economics class. I already took Economics 100 last semester and I'm taking up Development Economics now. Jaein once told me that no matter how much she wants to love Economics, her professor just wouldn't let her. I didn't think it would be this boring. No offense, I love Smith and Keynes but Jaein's professor would make you lose interest.

I rip a piece of paper and scribble on it. Her professor has sharp eyes and would probably catch me if I lean to whisper. 

I'm going ahead. Lovelots Ja. 

I slide the paper on her desk. She glances at me, mouthing why. Before she could throw more questions, I pat her back and start crouching on my way out of the classroom.

"Sneaking out from class?"

I turn left and begin to walk faster. But as I walk through the almost empty hallways, I hear footsteps following me. Probably the person who pointed out I could be sneaking out from class. Wouldn't it be weird if I say I actually am but it's not really my class?

"Stop following me."

"I'm a bit hungry." He says.

"But I'm not going to the cafeteria." I gently exclaim, trying to keep my voice down.

He then stops and stares at me. I get a glimpse of him. He has a slim figure and is quite tall. He has a model-like stance to be exact. Like someone you'd see in a runway.

"Eye candy." I cover my mouth with my hands as soon as I hear the words come out of my mouth. My silly act gains a chuckle from him.

He scratches his temple, "Have we met before?"

"I don't think so?" Although he does look familiar to me, I can't exactly remember where I saw him. 

"You can get to know me on our way to the cafeteria." He grabs my arm, dragging me to the cafeteria with him. I plan to resist but I actually have no excuse to use for him to allow me to leave. So I just let him be.

He's quite a bubbly chatterbox. We just met couple minutes ago and he's already telling me how much he likes strawberries dipped in melted chocolate. He once bought 5 boxes of it for his birthday for himself. He might not look like one if you're going to base it on how he looks because he looks rather mature and very manly.

He reaches out his hand, "It's Mingyu, by the way."

"Suji. Lee Suji." I smile widely.

---

A/N: 

SCREAAAAMS.

MINGYU'S HERE Y'AAAAALLL

Whatcha think about Mingyu thoooo

Oh and I'll be posting another update soon because I won't be able to be here for the next couple days since I'll be out for a trip. Anyways, thank you my dear readers!! 

KISSES!

- ace