Chapter 13

I wasn't going to post this till next week but I decided that you all deserve a early upload. 

This chapter is a lot shorter than the rest, (because of the earlier post) but it will make some of you very happy. That's all I'm going to say. :)

As always please Comment, Vote and Fan! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

With Stacy fast asleep on the pull out couch, Megan placed a call to Ryan.

“Hi” the voice from the other side came a little breathy.

Megan laughed, “Are you okay?”

“Yea. I couldn’t find my phone on my bed so I had to pull out all the sheets and it was quite a workout. Anyway what’s up?”

Megan continued to laugh imagining Ryan running around in his aunt’s basement.

“Uh well... Stacy let it drop to my parents that we were going out and they would like to meet you so I was wondering if you would be up for having dinner with my family tomorrow?”

Ryan chuckled on the other side, “Sure, I would love to meet your parents. What time should I be over?”

Megan let out a sigh of relief, she wasn’t sure if it was too early to ask him to meet her family.

“Um around six? I can come pick you up if that’s easier.”

“No no, it’s fine. I’ll drive down. I’m excited to eat Danni’s food again.”

Megan smiled at that, “I’m sure she’ll appreciate that. Oh also there is one more thing..” she dragged out the last word.

“What?”

“Well my grandparents are here. So they will be at dinner tomorrow too.”

“That’s okay the more the merrier right?” Ryan asked, trying to put Megan at ease. He would love to meet her family; he didn’t understand why she sounded so hesitant in asking him.

“Yea, the thing is I love my grandma to death but she is not afraid to say exactly what’s on her mind. So I apologize in advance for anything she might say tomorrow.”

Ryan laughed on the other end, “Meg, seriously it’ll be fine. Don’t worry I’ll be on my best behavior, and I look forward to meeting your grandma. She sounds like an interesting woman. So I’m guessing Luca will be there too?”

Megan frowned not sure why Ryan was asking, “Yes? Stacy will probably be there too. Why?”

“Just wondering. That guy isn’t the biggest fan of me. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if I found out that he hated me.”

“What? Of course he doesn’t hate you. I know he was mad that night but only because he was surprised. I talked to him after and he was fine. Honestly I don’t think he hates you.”

“If you say so. I just feel like he glares at me all the time.” Megan heard Ryan sigh on the other side, “At least your brother likes me so that’s something I guess.”

“Yes Zach definitely likes you, and so will everyone else when they meet you tomorrow. And if you think it’ll help I’ll talk to Luca stop glaring at you.” Megan said teasingly with a laugh.

“I don’t think that will help much but you can try. Maybe you can convince him to wear sunglasses.” Ryan joked back.

“Yep, I’ll do that.” Megan laughed. “So what are you up to?”