Chapter 33

(Not edited, so please don't point out mistakes)

Chapter 33

Luca scanned the essay that Megan had just typed up, one last time after making a few edits. She had been working on it since they got done with their shower and she was finally done. She told Luca to go to sleep, but he wanted to stay up with her as she worked, especially because he was the reason why she had such a late start of working on her assignment. He knew that she would have probably been done a lot sooner, but he couldn't help himself from reaching out to touch her or kiss ever few minutes.

"This is great Megs, especially considering how much I distracted you." He told her leaning forward to kiss her cheek. He couldn't get enough of her. He felt like he was on cloud nine again. He couldn't understand how someone as pure as her, could love someone like him.

"It was a good distraction." Megan told him, reaching to take the laptop away from him. She quickly saved the file one again and closed the lid on her laptop. "It's almost four thirty." She stated, looking at her clock on her desk. "I have class in a few hours, and I can't believe you stayed up with me till now." She reached over and intertwined her fingers with Luca's.

He looked down at her feminine hand and smiled. Her touch was so soft, and her hand looked so small compared to his own. He slowly brought her hand up to his lips, and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"I told you I enjoyed staying up with you." He said as he rose to his feet, pulling Megan up with him. "But, you need to go to bed now and try to get at least a couple hours of sleep."

Luca watched Megan's eye brows furrow and her lips turn down. "I need to go to bed? What are you going to do at four thirty in the morning?" She asked him with a pout and he couldn't help himself from laughing. He let go of her hand and circled his arms around her.

"I am going to bed too, right next to you." He told her and nuzzled his nose into her hair. "You better get used to me Megs, because I am never letting you go."

Megan pulled back from Luca and forged a serious face. "I don't like clingy men Luca, I feel trapped when you say things like that."

Luca's lips parted and for one nanosecond before he realized that she was joking. "You feel trapped huh?" Luca asked leaning towards her.

He saw Megan turn up to him expectedly, and he felt a little smile tug on his lips. He leaned farther down until their lips were barely a breath apart. He knew Megan was preparing herself for the kiss. "Well then I guess I will leave and give you some space." He announced moving his head away and taking a step back from her.

Megan made a sound at him, and crossed her arms across her chest. She was wearing a nightgown with a low cut neck line, and the movement of her arms just emphasized her curves. Luca's eyes subconsciously traveled to those curves for a brief second before he directed his gaze back to her face. He knew she noticed the wavering of his eyes, because of the look the look on her face.

"Luca," Megan started as she stepped towards him. She circled her hands around his neck and picked herself onto her tippy toes to kiss him. "I love you." She whispered to him quietly before kissing him once again, deeper this time and with more desire.

Luca kissed her back for a few seconds before he pushed himself away. "You have class in a few hours; we need to go to sleep." He told her, even though sleep was the last thing on his mind.

"But-" Megan began; however, Luca cut her off by placing a chaste kiss on her lips.

"I love you Megs." Luca whispered softly. "And I want to hold you in my arms as we sleep." He didn't realize how much truth there was to his words until he said them. Yes, he wanted to physically share his body with the girl he loved but more than that he just wanted to hold her next to him. He wanted to hold her and protect her in his arms forever.