Syd Barrett #1

Y/N's POV

I was at a lake, with a beautiful scenery.
It was mid fall, and the green leaves were turning dark orange.
I sat beneath a tree, that had lady bugs flying around. A warm blanket underneath me, I had a canvas in my hands.

Ready to paint until..
"Hello there." A sweet voice said.
I turned to where the voice was coming from, there stood a beautiful looking boy.
With dark curls, especially dark eyes.
I noticed I was staring too much, I felt my cheeks burn.
"H-Hi." I stuttered.

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked sweetly, there was a glimpse of hope in his eyes.

I nodded, he smiled and sat down beside me.
"Are you gonna paint the view?" He asked.
"Was going to, but you came by."
He frowned, "Well sorry about that, I was just wondering who you were and why such a beautiful girl like you were sitting here all alone."
"But now I know why." He added.
I blushed.
"I don't know you." I say.

"Oh. My name is Roger, but I prefer Syd." Syd smiled.
"Syd? Why not Roger?" I asked in curiosity.
"I'm in a band, we have our bassist Roger Waters. It'll be too confusing cause there's two Roger's."
"But since I call myself Syd, they call me that too." He added with a grin on his face.

"Wow, well hello Syd. My name is Y/N," I say.
"That's a beautiful name." He pushed back a string of hair behind my ear.
There was something about him, that made me feel better in some way.
We were staring at each other, then I noticed how we both were leaning in.
Suddenly our lips touched, and he deepened the kiss and placed his hand on my cheek.

Syd pulled away, with a big smile on his face. His slender fingers caressing my cheek, as I stared in admiration.
"I have an idea," He said softly.
"Hm. What is it?" I asked with interest.

"Paint me." Syd sat in front of me, with the beautiful scenery behind him.
I smiled, "Sure."
And he was so much more beautiful than the scenery.

-
Sorry for rarely writing, I've had a writer's block these past couple days.
But now I'm much better and will try to post often like I did.
Hopefully you enjoyed this one! (Also sorry if it's short)
-katt