Robert Plant #1

Y/N's POV

It was a fine summer afternoon in Cali, where I decided to take a walk in the park.

The wind blew through my hair, as I stepped out in the sunshine.
My neighbour greeting me as he walked by, I gave a warm smile.
It was a short walk to the beautiful place, that had dim lights in the night.
Grass was bright green and soft, it was absolutely beautiful.
With marmalade skies.

Suddenly there was singing, and strumming of a guitar.
"Spent my days with a woman unkind, Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine."
The singing was near, and birds chirped along.
His voice sounded perfect, I wanted to know who he is.
As I followed the singing, he sang, "Made up my mind to make a new start, Going To California with an aching in my heart."

There was a tree blocking him, he had a mane of a lion.
Golden, it shined in the sun.
I placed my rounded shades on top of my head, and sat on the other side of the tree.
Hearing him sing was like being in Heaven.
Angels seemed to sing along, but what would God say?
"Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
I smiled, around me there were daisies they all danced to the song he was singing.
"Took my chances on a big jet plane, never let them tell you that they're all the same,"

His voice was soothing and pure, and filled with passion.
I was lost in it, I couldn't bear but see who he was.
He noticed, his bright blue eyes made contact with mine.
The boy was slightly taken back by how close I was.
His eyes were a soft ocean blue colour, and it seemed like I was in a trance.
"Hello."
I tried to speak, but instead everything I said came out in a whisper.

He was absolutely gorgeous, he had a slight smirk.
Suddenly another figure popped out, he had ebony hair and had a bohemian scarf around his neck.
His dark hair covered his face.
In his hands there was an acoustic guitar, his slender fingers stretched across the fretboard.
"Why hello there, how long have you been there?" The dark haired boy asked, there was a tint of annoyance.

I managed to speak up, "W- Well, I wanted to take a walk but I heard music and it led me here."
"It was really beautiful, sorry for making you stop." I blushed.

"Yeah, thanks darling." The dark haired boy said a bit harshly, he turned to the golden haired boy, who was still staring at me.
"Okay, let's finish- Robert?"
Robert gave me a small smile.
"You're really beautiful."
I blushed once again.

"Yeah, she's great. Come on now, Percy. We have to get this song finished."
The dark haired boy was starting to be even more annoyed, but Robert didn't mind.
"Shush, Jimmy. Why don't you go to the hotel and join Jonesy and Bonzo? I'll be here with this pretty woman." Robert smirked.
"Whatever." Jimmy muttered, as he walked away with his acoustic guitar.

The sun was starting to set, the sun shone on Robert who appeared to be even more stunning.
I decided to apologize, "Sorry for ruining everything.. I- I should get back home."
As I was about to get up, Robert grabbed my wrist.
"No, it's alright love. I should be sorry. About Jimmy, he's a little grumpy sometimes.." He spoke softly.
I chuckled.
I sat back down next to him, where we talked more.
I placed flowers in his golden hair, and he did the same thing to me.
He continued to sing, I laid in his arms.
Soon night came, and we were still there in each other's arms gazing at the stars.
It felt like as if we were meant to be, like we were lost lovers and finally found each other again.

"You are the sunlight in my growing - so little warmth I've felt before."

--
this is short lol btw it's 2:30 am, and i need to sleep! also sorry if you see any incorrect words i'm just getting really tired😂
-katt