Pete Townshend (part 2) #1

(I LOVE HOW THIS PHOTO OF PETE FITS THIS IMAGINE)

Y/N's POV

It was the day for the date, and I was excited.

I've spent the whole afternoon going dress shopping, and I found the perfect dress, a white cotton dress that looked like it was made for bridesmaids, but who gives a shit? I like it.

I got home, took a shower and got dressed, curled my hair, and now I was meeting Pete at the cafe I worked since I've forgotten to tell him where I lived. Funny isn't it?

It was a short walk to the cafe, I had no problem walking there.

I've arrived, and butterflies in my stomach immediately flew around once I saw Pete, he looked extremely handsome.

"Hey, Y/N. You look very beautiful tonight!" He smiled shyly.
I melted inside.
"Thank you, Pete."

The dimly street lights made Pete appear as a silhouette, making me wonder why the fuck I thought he was handsome when it was currently dark out. But he's always handsome, and Pete should know that everyday!

"Haha, thanks." He grinned.

Oh my god, I really need to stop.

Pete told me he was excited to take me to the place, and he was rushing me cause the sun was about to go down.

He opened the car door for me, and I sighed in happiness.
"Hope you don't mind," Pete turned up the radio as he drove off to the destination he was heading to.
"No, I don't mind." I gave him a small smile.

As I leaned my head out the window, enjoying the wind blowing my hair, and the sound of the music playing loudly enough that other cars could hear it.
A certain song came on, and it was 'Be My Baby' by the Ronettes, the song fits the current mood and feelings.

"The night we met I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me
I'll make you so proud of me
We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go,"

Minutes later, the sun was going down quickly, and Pete started driving even faster than before.
Another song came on, and it was by a band that I've never heard of before.

The band's playing was sloppy, and all I heard was a man singing, drums and bass, the sound of the guitar kept stopping and repeating the beginning of the song.

Also a man was screaming in the background.

"Oh no!" Pete yelled, he quickly glanced to me, as if he just remembered I was there.
"Sorry! We're here!" He smiled, and turned to a park.

The park was insanely beautiful, freshly cut grass, flowers everywhere, I heard the same man from the radio screaming in the distance, I gave a confused look to Pete, he shrugged.

It seemed like he was hiding something, but I told myself to forget about it and enjoy this date.

We walked down the pathway, until we suddenly hear someone yell.
"THERE'S A STONE IN MY SHOE!"

"I– Uh, we're here!" Pete exclaimed.

On the grass, there was a blanket and a basket, two plates and two wine glasses.
And also a bouquet of flowers.
Pete nervously laughed, "I forgot to bring you the flowers."

"That's okay, Pete." I smiled.

Both of us sat down under the tree, and we finally watched the sunset go down until the moon came up.

Pete and I talked, it felt like I've known him for years.
His love for art and music, his childhood friends and school, and how he was in a band with the three I met yesterday.
He also explained the whole sloppy band playing on the radio earlier, it was his band and they wanted to do something 'romantic' and it was Keith's idea.

But Roger played the wrong song, and it was supposed to be, 'The Kids Are Alright'

We were now drinking the rest of the wine, watching the night sky, and star gazing. It was indeed a lovely night, Pete said he'd like to just lay down on the grass and star gaze with me by his side.

I laid my head on his shoulder, I turned to him to see that he was facing me, my breath hitched as he came closer, until our lips nearly met.
He closed the gap, and I melted into the kiss, his fits perfectly onto mine, the moment was perfect until a boy whistled and yelled, "Way to go Pete!"
Three shadows climbed out of a bush, one of them tripping, and the other landing on them.

"Keith! You three were supposed to leave long ago!" Pete exclaimed.

"He wanted to stay," A voice said, as I recognized it as John.
"You two are cute!– I'm starving! Do you have any leftovers?" Keith asked as he sat down beside Pete.

"Yes, now get out of here, please!" Pete shoved the basket in Keith's arms.
"Have fun!" Keith winked before leaving with the other three.

I giggled, as Pete sighed.
"Now, where were we?" He smirked. I gave him a playful smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist, as we kissed.

I didn't know how long the kiss was but it had gotten awfully cold.

I shivered as the cold breeze hit me, Pete noticed and started taking off his jacket, "No, Pete. You'll be cold!" It was too late, he wrapped his jacket around me.
"It's fine, Y/N.. We should go now, it's late."

Pete had wrapped the blanket over him, making me feel bad, but I couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him.
"Very funny!"

We got into his car, and once again he turned up the radio, a song by the Yardbirds came on.

"To thrill you with delight,
I'd give you diamonds bright
Double takes I will excite,
Make you dream of me at night
For your love
For your love," 

The lovely night ended, me inviting him into my home cause it was late and a storm had arrived that night.
I slept in his arms, and woke up with a note saying he's out with the band, and will be back in my arms again tonight.

wooooooo,, here u go folks