Brian Jones #1

requested by altrntuniverse

Ella's POV

I stopped by a parking lot, not much people came to the beach, and it was weird since it was a nice lovely summer day, and everyone should go to the beach and have some fun. But I dismissed the loud talking and children crying, I yearned for peace and quiet, and the beach was the perfect place.

As I got out of my car, putting up my shades, looking out at the shore and ocean, I smiled to myself, this was going to be a good day.

I was sat on a bench, in a summer day, reading a book that I've read probably a thousand times already, but it always gets me. I was at the beach, enjoying the cool air and the loud sound of the soft blue salty oceans rising up onto the sand every now and then, many seagulls flew by, circulating around the sky, desperately trying to search for food to eat.

I closed my eyes and envisioned my self in a boat, cruising wherever the wind blows, seeing the landscape of the mountains and many islands, soft colours filled the skies, the moon shone, it had turned night, where I stayed up and star gazed, it was a beautiful sight and I wished I was there right now.

The peaceful silence was ruined by multiple voices that spoke, howling and laughing loudly as they chased each other around the beach.
Five boys, two stayed behind them, both looked older.
One of them had a camera, taking photos of each other, fooling around.

I let out a sigh, and continued reading my book, but something was distracting me, and that something was Brian Jones staring directly at me, with eyes that had interest and
He spoke to his two friends, one of them had black hair, his hair covered his eyes slightly, while the other with brown hair and big lips.

I smiled to myself, and got up from the bench and went to walk around of the other side of the beach, the sand was warm, and little insects often came out and jumped back into the sand again.
Humming a tune that I liked.
"What's that song you're humming to?" A soft voice asked behind me, I turned around to be faced with Brian.
"Just a song I made up," I quickly responded, as I continued walking.

"Oh.. It sounds nice." He gave a warm smile.

We stood there for about a minute, in awkward silence, Brian finally spoke, "I noticed you back there, with my band mates.."
Instead of on television, he looked even more handsome in real life.
I nodded, "I noticed you too."

Another awkward moment.
His warm blue eyes looked exactly like the ocean in front of us, sparkled in the bright yellow sun, he certainly looked like an angel.

I gave an awkward smile, Brian spoke loudly, "Nice dimples!"

My eyes widened, "I- Uh, thanks!"

"No problem, miss.." He trailed off, "Ella." I responded.
"Miss Ella," Brian smiled. "Do you know me?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah. You're from the Stones, right?"
Remembering the Rolling Stones, I've seen them on television, at the NME music awards, I thought they were pretty good..
"You don't seem excited to meet me, a lot of girls scream in my ear, trying to get me deaf." Brian chuckled.

"Of course I'm excited, I love your guitar playing." I immediately regretted saying that.
"Thank you, Ella."

I sighed in relief, giving him another awkward smile afterwards.
One of his band mates called for him, "Oh, I'll be right back." He said before running off to his friend.

Minutes later he came back, and he said the most ridiculous thing.

"Was your mother a beaver? 'Cause damn!"

When I didn't respond, Brian stammered, "Sorry! Mi– Keith told me to say that!- ugh,"

I gave him a friendly smile, "That was funny,"

That day Brian and I became friends, but not more than that, he understood. But still he often flirted with me, using the worst pick up lines, making me laugh at some.

I've met the rest of the band that same day, Keith tried to flirt with me, but soon gave up when I wasn't really responding to him, but we talked and became friends as well.

sorry if this is short lmao, but here ya go mate !