Robert Plant #2

Requested by GinaRoseJagger

Gina's POV

In the middle of tour in 1975, Robert and I were happily married, but it got lonely whenever we were apart, he finally asked me to go with him.
We were staying at a hotel and I was sat on the couch, my fingers running through my husband's golden locks, while my other hand had a LOTR's book that Robert suggested. He had his eyes closed, smiling to whatever was in his gorgeous mind. I stopped running my fingers through his hair to turn a page, suddenly my hand was grabbed by Robert and he placed my hand on his hair, obviously enjoying it.
"Please don't stop doing that." He whispered, and added, "I love you, Gina."
My heart fluttered, "I love you so much."

Moments later, Robert got up and went to the kitchen, a few seconds later, he came back with a tray. Handing me a cup of tea, I kissed him before sipping on the hot tea, we both sat there talking away, until the tea was all gone.
I gave him a warm smile as he stared at me with those blue eyes.

It was a peaceful afternoon. Robert leaned in for a kiss, his soft lips fit perfectly onto mine. He pulled away and leaned against my head, once again, giving me a kiss on the temple.

Robert softly spoke, "We should go out today, Mrs Plant. There's this very nice park and I'd love to take you there."
I closed the book and placed it on the coffee table, nodding after, "I was hoping we'd go somewhere, it's beautiful out there."

Robert smiled. Oh, that gorgeous smile that made me fell in love with him immediately, I was so lucky to have him. I am sure the luckiest girl in the world.

Moments later, we got dressed and we were ready to go, Robert opened the door for me and once we got outside, it had started raining heavily.
Robert sighed in disappointment, "The sun was just shining brightly a minute ago!"
I frowned, "Honey. There's always a tomorrow." Robert's frown turned into a smile, "You're right."
We went back inside and proceeded to take off our outerwear.
Robert asked me, "Tea?"
I let out a laugh, "Yes, my love."

A while later, we were now in bed, Robert on top of me, with his arms wrapped securely around my waist, as he slept.
Once again, my fingers ran through his hair. I started humming The Rain Song, it fit perfectly with the current mood and the weather outside, the sound of the rain hitting the window and Robert snoring lightly. But in the middle of humming, he woke up and shifted to a more comfortable position.

He sang the song, "It is the summer of my smiles, flee from me, keepers of the gloom. Speak to me only with your eyes."
Robert gave me a tired smile, and whispered, "I love you Gina."
The butterflies in my stomach came alive and flew around, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.
"I love you Robert."
____________________________

here ya go!! sorry it's short lol i'll do better next time. i hope you enjoyed it!! (: