Jeff Beck #1

R/N: Random Name.
-

Y/N's POV

I was walking down the school hallway, when I saw the popular girl R/N flirting with Jeff.
He had a smirk on his face, and had flirted back.

I have to admit, I've liked Jeff for a while now. His personality is amazing, and he is extremely talented and good looking.
I felt a pang of jealousy and sadness, I sighed.
"Hi." A voice said behind me.
I turned around to see the three. Keith Relf, Eric Clapton and Jimmy Page.
Keith frowned once he saw me.

"Why so glum, chum?" Eric asked.
All I did was shrug, Jimmy looked behind me and saw the two.
"Oh, them? Sometimes I wonder why she goes after Jeff and not me." Jimmy shook his head in disappointment, Eric nudged him and gave him a disapproving look.
"You'll find someone, Jim Jam." I smiled.

"Don't let him fool you, sweetheart." Keith whispered. He then pointed behind me, I turned around and his finger was pointing straight to Jeff.
I was confused, and I wanted to ask what he meant by that but the three were already down the hall heading to their classes.
Keith seemed to know something, I only told Eric about my feelings for Jeff.
He was best friends with Jimmy and Keith, along with Jeff.
Hmm, maybe he had told him? Knowing that the 4 couldn't keep secrets and always told each other everything.

Jeff was by himself now.
I was debating whether I should go over to him, or just walk away and go to my class.
My mind was filled with thoughts, and scenarios. Me and Jeff were good friends, I was mainly shy while he was the only one talking whenever we go out somewhere.
He would ask if I'm having a good time or not, he'd ask if I was hungry or tired.

And all I did was nod or whisper.
I gave up, how could he like someone like me?
Perhaps R/N is his type, I hope the both of them have a good life together.

I was about to walk away, when my name was called.
"Y/N?"
Jeff.
He walked towards me, with a smile on his face.
"Hey, why aren't you in class?" He asked.
Oh, nothing, Just standing here and thinking how good we'd look together. But then I see you with R/N, and that broke my heart.

"I- I don't know." I blushed madly.
He chuckled, "I'll walk you to class."
I stammered, "N-No, that'll make you late for your class-" He placed his finger on my lips, making me blush even harder.
"Shh, it's fine Y/N."

His bright blue eyes made contact with mine.
I felt myself leaning in, and felt my lips on his. I suddenly pulled away, blushing like mad.
He smiled, "Clapton was right after all."
Jeff leaned in and kissed me again, pushing me back till I felt my back on the wall.
I kissed back, and it was better than last time.

What seemed like five minutes of making out in the empty hallway, the principal yelled.
"Jeff Beck! Office now! Y/N, get to class!"
Jeff broke away, and kissed me one last time before following the principal to his office.

lmao this one is quite weird
also sorry if it's so short:(
-katt