Chapter 1: Abusing Love and Acceptance- Day 3 (Azura)

I woke up to Monokuma's daytime announcement and instantly left to the music room like Atsuki wanted us to. Surprisingly, Atsuki was already there, waiting on the stage, and soon Layne came in as well.

"Heya guys!" Atsuki said, smiling. "I already found a song for us, though it's nameless. It has a piano part too..."

"Oh, I know a bit of piano." I said. "I could play." I smiled.

"That'd be wonderful! Layne," Atsuki said, pulling Layne up on stage, "You sing with me!"

"Oh, okay. I don't know how well I'll sound, though." Layne said.

"Nonsense! You'll sound great!" Atsuki said.

I got up on stage and sat at the piano, putting the music infront of me. Atsuki and Layne shared a stand with another copy to sing off of. Atsuki signaled me to start, so I did.

As they sang and I played, I heard Layne have a nice, alto voice, and Atsuki, with the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, being in soprano. With the joy of hearing them sing, I couldn't help but join in myself.

Once we were done, I walked to them and smiled, and Atsuki pulled us both into a hug. "Oh my gosh, guys! That was the best thing ever! I'm so glad I have you as friends!" Atsuki said, smiling brighter than ever.

"I did find that very nice." Layne said. "Especially you, Atsuki."

"Yeah, I think the same. Truly you are the Ultimate Vocalist." I said.

Atsuki blushed and hugged us tighter. "Thank you so much!" She said.

We were all happy together, as a trio of friends.

Then somebody interupted us.

"Hey guys..." They said. It was Chouko.

Atsuki broke the hug, blushing. "Oh, hi Chouko... how long have you been there?" She asked him.

"Not long, but..." Chouko trailed off.

"But what, Chouko?" Layne asked.

"I... I found a corpse." Chouko said.

"W-Wait..." I started.

"Wh-WHAAAAT?!" Atsuki yelled.

"Ch-Chouko, show us where it is!" I yelled out.

"R-Right, follow me..." He said, then left.

I ran out of the room with Atsuki and Layne and we all followed Chouko to Classroom 1-B.

We walked inside...

And saw something terrible.

I noticed the ground first, covered in blood.

Leading up... I saw legs... Covered in a purple cloth... and the body of a girl...

The face was slumped forward, but it was all too real with the blood everywhere.

The Ultimate Dancer, Lucy Adachi, was dead.

And somebody here killed her.