Chapter 5: Sacrifice for the Future- Execution (Roy)

I saw the hole collapse on itself, so I couldn't see the others anymore.

I continue to run around the school, gathering a bunch of cameras and I bring them all back to the gym. I set them all up so they all point at the stage and I get up on the stage and wait for the cameras to start up again.

Finally, I see the camera lights turn on, and I smile.

"Hello." I spoke up. "This is a message for Ultimate Despair... and Angel Kiyo."

"Your plan failed. I lost. They won. So this is it. This is the end. This is the end of the first killing game, Angel. And you lost it." I said.

"Anyways, I have to end this in fassion... So this is it. This is Roy Zero's execution." I said.

I take a deep breath and start a small dance. I do a normal dance... Nothing over sexualized like an Entertainer is... But this isn't a dance to entertain. This is a dance to taunt Ultimate Despair. To show Angel she lost. And I won.

I smiled and finished my dance, and blew a kiss to the camera. "Goodbye." I said, and pressed the button in my hand again.

I hear explosions go off elsewhere in the building. Soon there is one in mine.

I'm ending Hope's Peak here... I'll die with Hope's Peak. I want to die where I made all of my friends I love. Where I met my wonderful boyfriend... Chouko.

I start crying as more explosions start going off, especially around me.

This is fine, though. At least six of my friends lived... Including my cherished boyfriend.

I smile one last time as the explosions intensify.

I accept my fate.

Goodbye, Ultimate Despair.

Goodbye, Angel Kiyo.

Goodbye, Hope's Peak.

Goodbye, My classmates, My friends.

Goodbye, Chouko...

Goodbye, Roy Zero.

Chapter 5
Sacrifice for the Future
-END-

6/16 Students Remain