Chapter 3: Burning Love from Hearts of Ash- Execution (Mien)

The same huge screen lowered down that we could all see came down once Shio was out of our sight in the hallway. It showed a pixelated Shio walking off and Monokuma following a bit behind.

Underneath it the words read, "Shio found himself guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

All it did was show Shio walking down the hallway until he reached another set of doors, and opened them.

Inside the room, Shio stood in a funeral room, and he walked down the isle, and in the seats sat paper cut outs of Lucy, Meijikou, Anya, Shingen, Hanae, Memmorriie, and Takahiro in black funeral clothing.

Shio walked down and looked at the coffin, empty, and climbed inside of it. Monokuma appeared behind it once he was inside.

And then a title appeared on the screen.

Shio Akahito's Execution:
Dead Man's Life of Death

Monokuma looked down at Shio and closed the coffin. Then, Monokumas stood up, holding the cutouts of the deceased and ran up to the coffin and grabbed it.

Then, all of the Monokumas ran the coffin out through the doors and out to a graveyard. They threw the coffin in a hole very carelessly, and started shoveling dirt ontop of it. Once they stopped, the hole was completely filled.

After it was, the camera showed the coffin in the hole, and a hatch underneath the coffin opened up and dropped it down to a conveyor belt. The screen panned over and showed that the conveyor belt was entering a cremention machine, or so it looked like.

And so the coffin entered the machine, but inside, it wasn't really a crementation machine, but it looked like literal hell itself. Just then, as the coffin caught fire, the lid of it was punched open, and Shio climbed out.

Shio looked around and shook his head. Then, he started to run. He caught fire as he did, but he soon exited the cremation machine, and did a roll on the ground to extinguish the flames, though he did have burns on him.

He climbed out of the hole and rose up from the ground, covered in burn marks and filth.

Shio looked around, and behind him was a Monokuma with a shot gun, and a shot went throught Shio's chest, and he fell backwards into a small hole.

Looking up, we could see his face. He was looking at us. He smiled and took his last breath, and died there in the ground.

Shio Akahito, the Ultimate Mortician, was now dead.

Shio... Even if you were the traitor, why did you decide to die?

You could have lived with us, Shio.