Chapter 1: Abusing Love and Acceptance- Execution (Memmorriie)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Meijikou and it dragged her off while underneath it there were words that said "Meijikou has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

Suddenly, Meijikou was grabbed my a metal chain around her neck and pulled back to a room behind us all.

On the screen, it showed Meijikou being dragged by her neck, her kicking at the ground.

Soon, she ended up in a large room, surrounded by large green screens. Along with that, there was soon flat, paper versions of everyone else that was here around her.

Then, the screen cut to a title.

Meijikou Seitoishi's Execution:
The Dead Family's Scrapbook

First, a blank paper cut out of a girl appeared behind Meijikou, and then a machine lowered down and pushed her against it, and then stapled her wrists, ankles, and waist to it, leaving her bleeding.

Next, all of the cut outs except Lucy were picked up and thrown in a pile. After that, Lucy's was picked up and rolled up, then a lighter was held to it and set on fire. Then, it was tossed into the pile of the others to start a mass fire.

Next... Another machine came and cut Meijikou in half from her legs, leaving her bleeding more, and her eyes widening from the cut. Then, she was picked up and placed right infront of the fire.

I saw her purple face look forward, and before she was taken by the flames, a bunch of flashes came up from different sides.

Then, as the flashes went away, it showed that a beam of light went through Meijikou's chest, leaving more blood coming from her.

And then the flames finally engulfed her.

And as if I wasn't crying enough from that brutal death, then the room was lifted up, and closed like a book, crushing whatever was left of Meijikou.

I was crying harder than I ever had before. It was hard to breathe.

I saw Roy crying with me, too.