Chapter 2: Life of Inventing Despair- Execution (Atsuki)

After the button was hit, a huge screen lowered down that we could all see. It showed a pixelated Monokuma walking by Hanae and it dragged him off while underneath it there were words that said "Hanae has been found guilty. It's time for the execution!" Then it pixeled out.

Suddenly, Hanae was grabbed my a metal chain around his neck and pulled back to a room behind us all.

After Hanae had reached the room, he was pulled up towards the ceiling, where other claws were holding Monokumas.

And then a title appeared on the screen.

Hanae Riko's Execution:
Build a Kuma!

First, a machine came and placed Hanae inside of a big Monokuma suit, but left his head uncovered. He also had a Monokuma eye sprayed on the right side of his glasses.

After that, wood boards came down behind his arms and legs and were held there by machines, then more machines came down and put huge screws infront of his wrists, elbows, shoulders, knees, ankles and the top of his legs, and they were all slammed straight through him and the wood, one by one. You could see him scream after each one drove in.

With him bleeding from each impalement of the screws, then strings were tied to each screw on both sides, so he could be moved... Like a puppet. He was also caught with a rope around his neck now, also being dragged up with the wires to a puppet's handle, controlled by a huge Monokuma.

The Monokuma now left the room with Hanae being controlled as his puppet, getting walked infront of him.

Monokuma made Hanae dance, going faster and faster... Choking him with the rope.

As you could see him take his final gasps for breaths... Monokuma made him dance right onto a train track.

After the tracks were shown, you could see a huge toy train coming down the tracks.

And then the train smashed into Hanae, crushing him, and then it disappeared.

If that wasn't enough, the huge Monokuma then dropped the handle onto the tracks, crushing Hanae more, and cried, making a river of his tears flow whatever was left of Hanae down the tracks.

I remember socializing with Hanae one of the first days we were here... And now I just saw him get impaled, choked, run over, crushed and drowned in Monokuma's execution.

Hanae was now dead...